• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Im just putting this here as like a rant tbh. Last month I had to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed, and then literally a day later, my bf ended our year long relationship. Which put me into a spiral of feelings of loneliness and depression. Which ruined the rest of my school break since it happened at the very beginning of it. Now a month later, im feeling alot better. I dont talk to him, and I unadded him on everything (not because of spite, but just because seeing his account honestly hurt alot). My recovery from the wisdom teeth surgery is good, and I dont feel pain anymore from it.

Sorry for the rant, I hope u guys are doin well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Hotsackage and goodoldnoname923
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Ouch ok thats alot,why did you need to get your teeth removed any reason for the breakup? And yea losing someone extremely close to you can have that effect on you trust me i can relate and good to see your recovering now

Also ik its a tad side note but i'm a fan of pokemon and eeveelutions myself 😅 so yea

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan
Upvote 0
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Ouch ok thats alot,why did you need to get your teeth removed any reason for the breakup? And yea losing someone extremely close to you can have that effect on you trust me i can relate and good to see your recovering now

Also ik its a tad side note but i'm a fan of pokemon and eeveelutions myself 😅 so yea
My wisdom teeth were completely sideways, and pushing into my mouth (which didnt really feel great, and would ruin my mouth) and my bf broke up with me because he didnt feel mature enough for a relationship (which is ok, it still really hurt tho, especially since we were together for over a year.)

And im glad to see another Pokémon fan!

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
Upvote 0
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
My wisdom teeth were completely sideways, and pushing into my mouth (which didnt really feel great, and would ruin my mouth) and my bf broke up with me because he didnt feel mature enough for a relationship (which is ok, it still really hurt tho, especially since we were together for over a year.)

And im glad to see another Pokémon fan!
Well aleast your teeth are good now as for your boyfriend just try to realise your better than him and ye ^^ haven't touched a pokemon game in awhile but their golden

• Love
Reactions: SylveonFan
Upvote 0
SylveonFan

SylveonFan

Krispy
Oct 23, 2023
Well aleast your teeth are good now as for your boyfriend just try to realise your better than him and ye ^^ haven't touched a pokemon game in awhile but their golden
Same, its been a lil bit since I played a Pokémon game, but I still love them.

Reactions: goodoldnoname923
Upvote 0