Mistry420

Mistry420

I don’t even like rollercoasters
Feb 11, 2020
Everyday I give myself hope that it will get better So I don't CBT

and again and again I'm brought back to what I know- this is something I'm going to struggle with forever - I'm 26 and I already know I can't do this any longer than I already have been so what the point

angers me that I even need love from others, but I can't help but crave it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ERASED, crybaby, disabledandhopeless and 8 others
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Unsure what’s the point anymore.. life is so hard
Feb 15, 2020
Everyday I give myself hope that it will get better So I don't CBT

and again and again I'm brought back to what I know- this is something I'm going to struggle with forever - I'm 26 and I already know I can't do this any longer than I already have been so what the point

angers me that I even need love from others, but I can't help but crave it
I'm exactly the same need love from other to feel a worth and when that's lose them seems no hope no purpose xx

Reactions: crybaby and Mistry420

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
So what are you going to do about it?

Reactions: ERASED
A

AllReturnsToNothing

I'm useless
Aug 5, 2020
It especially sucks when you get just a little taste of it, what it could be but never actually receiving it yourself. And then you hear everyone around you parroting the whole "no one will be able to love you 'til you love yourself" bit and it just puts the the final nail in the "I'm going to be alone forever" coffin.

• Love
Reactions: Mistry420, ERASED, Nop0int and 2 others
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
Na you do the same as me you relay on other like a relationship because you incapable of making yourself happy or
Been happy with yourself... it's horrible
And there right but that doesnt
Help
Us xxxz

Reactions: Mistry420
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
This is so me. I've only been in a few short short relationships in my life and they weren't what you'd call story book. The last one I had ended with a cheating scandal and that was five years ago. Since then I talk to the opposite sex less and less as my self esteem withers away. I'm already halfway through 22 years of life and I'm still an effing virgin that people won't touch. Aside from this it makes watching or reading anything pop-culture difficult because everything is so romance oriented. This goes back to the whole "if you're not born with it you don't got it" thing. Some people just have good genes be it good looks, sense of humor, intelligence, body type, endowments, etc. While then there are the rest of us that are forced to work thrice as hard for the same thing and are told that certain aspects are ourselves don't matter to people when they clearly do.

[Sorry to hijack your post with a vent lol]

Reactions: Mistry420, robotomy, crybaby and 1 other person
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
This is so me. I've only been in a few short short relationships in my life and they weren't what you'd call story book. The last one I had ended with a cheating scandal and that was five years ago. Since then I talk to the opposite sex less and less as my self esteem withers away. I'm already halfway through 22 years of life and I'm still an effing virgin that people won't touch. Aside from this it makes watching or reading anything pop-culture difficult because everything is so romance oriented. This goes back to the whole "if you're not born with it you don't got it" thing. Some people just have good genes be it good looks, sense of humor, intelligence, body type, endowments, etc. While then there are the rest of us that are forced to work thrice as hard for the same thing and are told that certain aspects are ourselves don't matter to people when they clearly do.

[Sorry to hijack your post with a vent lol]
Hey don't give up your still young missis, you goT this, waiting for someone who deserves you isn't failing, my right is out there somewhere his sat nav has just broke so it's taking him longer to reach you xxxxxx

Nature_is_God

Nature_is_God

The cause of suffering is the desire to exist
Jul 27, 2020
I crave it but I also pushed it away anytime it happened in my life. I want it but don't try to get it, so why do I deserve it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mistry420 and LostAllHope7651
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
We ALL need a connection on this earth. I am 100% by myself and dislike it, that is why I am glad to have found so many friends on this site. NOBODY can go it alone and YES we ALL deserve warmth, kindness and a smile from one another. We are ALL ONE TOGETHER, and keep hope, I have hope knowing
I will find someone and we ALL DESERVE love and the human connection. We are here together! Please take care of yourself!! Thinking of you!

• Love
Reactions: Mistry420, Outsider and LostAllHope7651
LostAllHope7651

LostAllHope7651

Feb 15, 2020
I crave it but I also pushed it away anytime it happened in my life. I want it but don't try to get, so why do I deserve it?
I M the same push it away when u have it so they leave. But expect them to stay when you give no food reason to ...