brokenworld

brokenworld

Aug 13, 2022
My CPTSD makes me chronically suicidal. it's from childhood trauma. i have been in immense suffering for multiple years. Male in younger 20s.

Also, i have no family, friends, not a single support. And there's no one who relates to me in my life.

I'm terribly lonely because of this.

I wanna make at least one connection with someone who relates to the CPTSD struggle, and how lonely it is. How it destroys your sense of self, leaves u with abandonment flashbacks, etc.

Peace. Hopefully someone is out there.

• Hugs
Reactions: chloramine, Shivali, Dead Ghost and 6 others
rainbowbright

rainbowbright

Oct 1, 2022
I'm happy to chat and offer support if you would like ☺️

Reactions: brokenworld
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
There are some interesting parallels between physical and emotional trauma. There can be a spectrum of injury such as with a car crash that can span cuts and bruises to paralysis. Both physical and emotional therapy can help to improve function. Bitterness and resentment can retard recovery for both.

Quite a number of people can arrive at a point where they are detached from the conventional social stream. Those who have seen tragedy, the darker side of humanity, or even economic or political chaos may find themselves "disconnected".

You have insights and perspectives that most others do not. However, there are quite a number of others (for various reasons) that have also become disconnected. They (like you) may be desiring to make that connection.

• Informative
Reactions: NoLightRemains, Shivali and Dead Ghost