Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
So since people can get sick the second time even after they already had it does that mean that the vaccine might not be very affective?

M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Depends on the vaccine. Depends on what the virus does. There's a reason you need to get a flu vaccine every year. Right now it's unclear if people are getting sick again because they just didn't have an adequate immune response or if the virus is changing enough that prior exposure a few months ago won't protect you from a new strain if there is one.

Reactions: Lupgevif and Nymph
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
So since people can get sick the second time even after they already had it does that mean that the vaccine might not be very affective?
The vaccine has nothing to do with creating immunity against corona and also corona viruses are common and have always existed. They want to use the vaccine to tamper with your DNA. I wish it wasn't so. Would be nice if it was about making us healthier and stuff but it isn't. 1600429773266

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: Nymph, Chupacabra 44, Homecoming and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I do know that if you're like me and overweight and/or diabetic, vaccines are already less effective so America will likely not be saved by them no matter what....

RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
The vaccine has nothing to do with creating immunity against corona and also corona viruses are common and have always existed. They want to use the vaccine to tamper with your DNA. I wish it wasn't so. Would be nice if it was about making us healthier and stuff but it isn't.View attachment 44928
My sister just had a baby, and soon he's going to have to take these awful things. The thing is it's mandatory by law, how can we escape this?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Nymph
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
My sister just had a baby, and soon he's going to have to take these awful things. The thing is it's mandatory by law, how can we escape this?
[/
64C5D56F CB0B 42BA 8BBC 66CCED3EFAB9

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: RC90 and Nymph
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
The vaccine has nothing to do with creating immunity against corona and also corona viruses are common and have always existed. They want to use the vaccine to tamper with your DNA. I wish it wasn't so. Would be nice if it was about making us healthier and stuff but it isn't.View attachment 44928
Vaccines do not tamper with your DNA, I have no idea where you got this information from. Some people can be allergic to the vaccines or too immunocompromised to handle them, but this is just a Facebook meme. I'm disappointed that people who are so virulently against vaccination don't seem to understand how the components work.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Blank Dreamer, Homecoming and 4 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
Do whatever u can to avoid the baby to be vaccinated. It's literally a matter of life and death. They have increased the amount of vaccines they give to small children and can really hurt them because their systems can not withstand all the toxins.
Which toxoid conjugate vaccine are you referring to. The diphtheria toxin conjugation vaccine is actually some pretty brilliant science, and is a great way to get your lazy B cells to recognize an antigen it's too lazy to normally deal with
Do whatever u can to avoid the baby to be vaccinated. It's literally a matter of life and death. They have increased the amount of vaccines they give to small children and can really hurt them because their systems can not withstand all the toxins. There's a lady on twitter who has her baby vaccinated and afterwards the child was having seizures and never the same. Now the young girl is basically struggling and the lady is trying to give her treatments to help deal with the effects of the damage from the vaccination. The serious reactions occurred right after the vaccine. She recorded the baby having seizures and was in visible discomfort crying non stop. I'm sorry but if this happens to any child it's one too many. They should have vaccines perfected so there is no harm at all to anyone. Imagine if u had a newborn who was now maimed and would be fine if not for that vaccination. How would u feel? The future of your child is gone and they are now goin to be disabled for life.
I worked with someone from a very conservative country in the Middle East where they don't vaccinate against polio because many people there don't trust the vaccines. She got polio. I'll take the vaccine over what I saw from that

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Mm80 and Amumu
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Which toxoid conjugate vaccine are you referring to. The diphtheria toxin conjugation vaccine is actually some pretty brilliant science, and is a great way to get your lazy B cells to recognize an antigen it's too lazy to normally deal with

I worked with someone from a very conservative country in the Middle East where they don't vaccinate against polio because many people there don't trust the vaccines. She got polio. I'll take the vaccine over what I saw from that
Did u ever wonder why "many people" don't trust the vaccines? Usually word of mouth got out that people are being harmed. Anyway I don't know how common polio is or wether that would normally be cureable if they wanted to cure it. Maybe it's preventable without a vaccine but obviously I'm not a scientist and would not know. There's lots of info hidden from us about health and how we can prevent and cure stuff.

Reactions: Homecoming
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Life before vaccines was horrible, you know.
It was common that half of your children would die of painful diseases.

Reactions: puppy9, Homecoming, mapletree and 3 others
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Do your research. Become educated and assess risk vs benefit. In the states we have precedent for vaccines rushed to market that turned out to be toxic and were recalled way too late.

In 1976 this happened. A rushed flu vaccine turned out to be cuasing Guillain-Barre syndrome in some people and the vaccine was pulled from the market.

I'm not anti-vaxxer per say, but pick your battles with this stuff. A friend of mine is an anti-vaxxer and she had me watch a really professionally done nine part series on the dangers of vaccines.

Look closely at the chart above.

Reactions: Homecoming and BitterlyAlive
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You know there's also aluminum in deodorant that people use everyday? And gelatine/latex is a common thing, have you ever eaten candy?? Of course someone can have an allergy for it but it's not anything bad for most people. And yes vaccines do have a bit of the virus so your body and take it and build a shield for it. So next time it gets in contact it will already know how to handle it. Please educate yourself from reliable sources!!
Please don't escape vaccines. They protect you and also people who TRULY CANT GET vaccinated. If you decline it you can bring back some old diseases that we got rid of way long ago. You're putting her baby and also other people in danger

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, puppy9, Homecoming and 4 others
RC90

RC90

Experienced
Sep 13, 2020
Do whatever u can to avoid the baby to be vaccinated. It's literally a matter of life and death. They have increased the amount of vaccines they give to small children and can really hurt them because their systems can not withstand all the toxins. There's a lady on twitter who had her baby vaccinated and afterwards the child was having seizures and never the same. Now the young girl is basically struggling and the lady is trying to give her treatments to help deal with the effects of the damage from the vaccination. The serious reactions occurred right after the vaccine. She recorded the baby having seizures and was in visible discomfort crying non stop. I'm sorry but if this happens to any child it's one too many. They should have vaccines perfected so there is no harm at all to anyone. Imagine if u had a newborn who was now maimed and would be fine if not for that vaccination. How would u feel? The future of your child is gone and they are now goin to be disabled for life.
If it was my baby I wouldn't allow i guess. But if I tell my sister that, she already thinks I'm crazy, she's going to do it anyways cause people tend to believe the doctors and follow all the guidelines like sheep.
You know there's also aluminum in deodorant that people use everyday? And gelatine/latex is a common thing, have you ever eaten candy?? Of course someone can have an allergy for it but it's not anything bad for most people. And yes vaccines do have a bit of the virus so your body and take it and build a shield for it. So next time it gets in contact it will already know how to handle it. Please educate yourself from reliable sources!!

Please don't escape vaccines. They protect you and also people who TRULY CANT GET vaccinated. If you decline it you can bring back some old diseases that we got rid of way long ago. You're putting her baby and also other people in danger
Thanks, yeah I get confused, some people say it's good, others say don't do it. It's her baby so I'm sure she will do it.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Aluminum in commercial deodorant is bad for u. Sadly a lot of stuff we use daily has poisons in it. The typical toothpaste has flouride which is a toxin and over time harms your body. It effects major organs. Our food has lots of stuff that should not be in it too. Your tap water contains really bad stuff including flouride. Yes they say it's good for teeth but it actually makes your teeth weaker and bones. Many people suffer with illnesses now because they don't realize they are consuming stuff that is harming their health. Powerful people lobby the government to get permission to put poison in food, medicine, water because it makes us more controllable and shortens lives. They want to depopulate so that's why. It's difficult to believe that some people would try to harm other people this way but evil powerful people don't like competition to themselves so they find ways to weaken the rest of us.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Aluminum in commercial deodorant is bad for u. Sadly a lot of stuff we use daily has poisons in it. The typical toothpaste has flouride which is a toxin and over time harms your body. It effects major organs. Our food has lots of stuff that should not be in it too. Your tap water contains really bad stuff including flouride. Yes they say it's good for teeth but it actually makes your teeth weaker and bones. Many people suffer with illnesses now because they don't realize they are consuming stuff that is harming their health. Powerful people lobby the government to get permission to put poison in food, medicine, water because it makes us more controllable and shortens lives. They want to depopulate so that's why. It's difficult to believe that some people would try to harm other people this way but evil powerful people don't like competition to themselves so they find ways to weaken the rest of us.
I mean...I wish the part about the government trying to depopulate people was true. Because then they would actually legalize assisted suicide :meh:

Reactions: Blank Dreamer, Deleted member 19654 and Dr Iron Arc
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I wish vaccines were as bad as conspirationists say they are. I'd probably be dead by now.

Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 19654, Nymph and 2 others
M

mapletree

Student
Aug 22, 2020
If it was my baby I wouldn't allow i guess. But if I tell my sister that, she already thinks I'm crazy, she's going to do it anyways cause people tend to believe the doctors and follow all the guidelines like sheep.

Thanks, yeah I get confused, some people say it's good, others say don't do it. It's her baby so I'm sure she will do it.
Make sure she at least gets the vitamin K shot. It's literally just a vitamin, it's not in breast milk, and without it some newborns will naturally have brain bleeds and have a natural death that newborns often had in the past that can be prevented with a vitamin K supplement
I wish vaccines were as bad as conspirationists say they are. I'd probably be dead by now.
Yeah as someone about to get exposed to every fucking pathogen known to man I have to get like ten thousand shots and if they kill me well whatever lmao

I don't really blame people for being confused about vaccines because immunology is hard, but I would just caution to not immediately jump to some deep conspiracy thing because honestly if the ruling class wanted to do population control with vaccines they'd cut off all the childhood vaccines and let the Old Sicknesses take their course

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Nymph
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
it's not really as simple as 'people can get sick multiple times so a vaccine won't work'

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
As far as I am aware, the vaccine is supposed to function by getting you to develop antibodies that are going to attack proteins in the COVID virus, and in this particular case the vaccine that is being developed aims at creating antibodies that will attack viruses at multiple sites.
As a simple analogy, lets say antivirals and/or vaccines are snipers and viruses are their targets. Normally, antibodies would aim at one spot, say at the head, and once the virus begins to mutate, it's like they take aim at the head and then their target suddenly moves, so their shot might completely miss, or just barely graze the target. The vaccine that is currently being developed is intended to take multiple shots at different body parts, so even if the target moves around at least some of them are going to hit and potentially do a lot of damage.
Additionally, COVID-19 is highly unlikely to be able to mutate as much as flu does - all of it's genetic code is recorded in one RNA molecule, while common flu has their RNA separated in 8 different segments, so there is much more ways to recombine those 8 segments and produce a mutation.
I don't claim this information guarantees that the vaccine is going to be effective, but that's just what I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Nymph and Dr Iron Arc
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I don't think we'll have any choice, it will be mandatory and I'll volunteer to be one of the first - hey I'm suicidal, what do I care? I'm just helping nature speed things up.