botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
1 dose of Pfizer wrecked my previously athletic body … anybody can relate / what solutions did you find ? Tried traditional medicine, diagnosed with peri myocarditis which completely ruined my heart . But the other symptoms are just as delibitating … the list goes on and on I'm 30 and can't run 5 minutes anymore . All my health money and life gone …

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HadItAll, not-2-b-the-answer, Sniffer and 10 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
The COVID vaccine is nothing short of poison.

Reactions: HadItAll, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Venus13 and 5 others
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
That's terrible. Maybe you have a long covid and it wasn't the vaccine? So then there is hope your symptoms will lessen in intensity over time. I would give it some time. At least a few months. Meanwhile try to get all the nutrients your body needs and I would try some slow walking at least, any type of exercise that your body can handle comfortably. I wish you the best. 🤗

Reactions: leeloosnow and Shivali
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I got sick in the covid outbreak and my health is wrecked. I can barely function. My memory and cognition are massively damaged. All this weird dryness in my mouth, eyes etc. Weird nerve pain in my hands. Numbness and tingling.

I don't know for certain that it's covid that did this. I just know that something absolutely destroyed me. The worst thing is that the doctors assumed I was a hypochondriac right at the start so now I have no credibility. It's soul destroying and its why I'm here.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: leeloosnow, lachrymost, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 2 others
botch3d

botch3d

Student
Sep 17, 2022
I got sick in the covid outbreak and my health is wrecked. I can barely function. My memory and cognition are massively damaged. All this weird dryness in my mouth, eyes etc. Weird nerve pain in my hands. Numbness and tingling.

I don't know for certain that it's covid that did this. I just know that something absolutely destroyed me. The worst thing is that the doctors assumed I was a hypochondriac right at the start so now I have no credibility. It's soul destroying and its why I'm here.
Did you get the shot ?

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Did you get the shot ?
I didn't no. I just got ill a couple of times in a row. Then it kept coming and going on a weekly basis like it never really went away. Really weird. It suddenly took a down turn and wrecked me.

I can't speak for the covid vaccination itself. Sorry if i'm derailing your thread. I just thought that potentially (as the vaccine is made from a spike of the covid virus itself) there could be something familiar in whatever we're both experiencing.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
J

jude502

Sep 21, 2022

Have you heard of DNRS. Its a program that is being found effective in treating long covid. There are success stories that you should watch on the website

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Have you heard of DNRS. Its a program that is being found effective in treating long covid. There are success stories that you should watch on the website
Thanks for that. I haven't heard of it no. Early on I was following a guy on youtube from the UK who worked towards finding info and a stack of meds that helped with long covid. He was suffering from it himself. I think his name was Jez and his channel was originally was called something like run DMC due to it originally being used for his Delorian related content. He was a video artist of some kind IIRC.

If I just search DNRS will I get the right results to find the program you mentioned?

J

jude502

Sep 21, 2022
Thanks for that. I haven't heard of it no. Early on I was following a guy on youtube from the UK who worked towards finding info and a stack of meds that helped with long covid. He was suffering from it himself. I think his name was Jez and his channel was originally was called something like run DMC due to it originally being used for his Delorian related content. He was a video artist of some kind IIRC.

If I just search DNRS will I get the right results to find the program you mentioned?
Website is retraining
Sorry retrainingthebrain.com. You can also YouTube DNRS success stories. This isn't med or vitamin based its more a brain trauma model. Check out the site it will do far better than I

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Website is retraining
Sorry retrainingthebrain.com. You can also YouTube DNRS success stories. This isn't med or vitamin based its more a brain trauma model. Check out the site it will do far better than I
Thanks. I looked it up. Dynamic Neural Retraining System. It sounds promising so I'll do some research. Unfortunately the first links that came up were people selling the program which a bit of a red flag but hopefully there's some promise in the system itself and there's source of info somewhere that I can tap into. Thanks again for bringing to my attention. Really appreciate it!

J

jude502

Sep 21, 2022
Thanks. I looked it up. Dynamic Neural Retraining System. It sounds promising so I'll do some research. Unfortunately the first links that came up were people selling the program which a bit of a red flag but hopefully there's some promise in the system itself and there's source of info somewhere that I can tap into. Thanks again for bringing to my attention. Really appreciate it!
It is a product so is being advertised but trust me, watch the success stories, specifically the one withe the lady who overcame long covid - she has a bookcase in background - i think u will find it profound

Reactions: Smart No More
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
Oh god I am sorry. Myocarditis is, unfortunately, a risk of both the covid vaccine and of the covid virus itself - though more commonly caused by the covid virus itself it's a recognized rare-but-serious side effect of both. :(
I know it doesn't fix the physical injury or pain but have you filed for compensation? https://www.hrsa.gov/cicp

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, nootthenoot and lachrymost