E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
The hospitals are not going to be full all the time, specially not during a lockdown. That's what the lockdown is supposed to do. Significantly reduce the number of people who have covid.
Well if we've been locked down and we've gone from 20K a day to (today) almost 56K they aren't working are they?

The whole thing is bunkum, there are more people testing positive per day now than ever before, and the hospitals are empty. We're testing at least 1 million per day when we haven't the facilities or resources to do that.

It is total BS - and what miffs me more than anything is people like you who read something in the papers then repeats it like its a fact that you've researched, when all youre doing is repeating the same drivel like a parrot.

Reactions: Quax
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Did I post twice?
Well if we've been locked down and we've gone from 20K a day to (today) almost 56K they aren't working are they?

The whole thing is bunkum, there are more people testing positive per day now than ever before, and the hospitals are empty. We're testing at least 1 million per day when we haven't the facilities or resources to do that.

It is total BS - and what miffs me more than anything is people like you who read something in the papers then repeats it like its a fact that you've researched, when all youre doing is repeating the same drivel like a parrot.
Bit rude of you to assume I haven't researched it myself. I would expect more people to test positive as testing methods and the ability to deploy more these tests improve.

eclipsee99

eclipsee99

You’re a sky full of stars~
Nov 20, 2020
i know exactly what you mean. i've already had to alter my ctb plans because of covid, and now that i'm in a tier 4, i need to work my ctb time around everyone else in my household.

just fingers crossed things work in my favour i guess. i can't be staying here much longer i tell you now