• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021

• Love
Reactions: 4am, FreeMind, LionsTigersAndBears and 2 others
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022

• Love
Reactions: 4am, FreeMind, LionsTigersAndBears and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021

• Love
Reactions: 4am, FreeMind, LionsTigersAndBears and 1 other person
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022

@ClownMe I relate (referring to your profile post). Recovery and life as a whole just feels so pointless to me that I feel like I'll be this way forever. I'm so disillusioned with psychiatrists lying to me just to make themselves feel better when in reality they have no clue what they're doing and are never going to find "the right medication or treatment" I'm just waiting to die essentially. But anyway, I've been reading a bit too here and there. Almost anything that passes the time is good for me lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, ClownMe, Sannti and 1 other person
L

LionsTigersAndBears

Archangel
Oct 14, 2020

• Love
Reactions: 4am, ClownMe, Sannti and 1 other person
M

maddog58

Oct 15, 2023

• Love
Reactions: 4am, Sannti, LionsTigersAndBears and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021

@ClownMe I relate (referring to your profile post). Recovery and life as a whole just feels so pointless to me that I feel like I'll be this way forever. I'm so disillusioned with psychiatrists lying to me just to make themselves feel better when in reality they have no clue what they're doing and are never going to find "the right medication or treatment" I'm just waiting to die essentially. But anyway, I've been reading a bit too here and there. Almost anything that passes the time is good for me lol.

Yeah, im not sure I will ever be able to recover, I just cant see life as anything other than horrible at this point, especially with the circus going on around me.

What kind of books are you into? I mainly read crime/legal/workplace thrillers but honestly ill read anything with an interesting premise to it or thats been made into a movie I liked.

Im hoping to get Disclosure by Michael Crichton and Black Sunday by Thomas Harris with one of Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton or Absolute Power by David Baldacci in my next amazon haul which will be paid for via my microsoft rewards points. Not sure if youve read any of them but ive been hoping to read those for a while now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 4am, Sannti and LionsTigersAndBears
U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022

Yeah, im not sure I will ever be able to recover, I just cant see life as anything other than horrible at this point, especially with the circus going on around me.

What kind of books are you into? I mainly read crime/legal/workplace thrillers but honestly ill read anything with an interesting premise to it or thats been made into a movie I liked.

Im hoping to get Disclosure by Michael Crichton and Black Sunday by Thomas Harris with one of Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton or Absolute Power by David Baldacci in my next amazon haul which will be paid for via my microsoft rewards points. Not sure if youve read any of them but ive been hoping to read those for a while now.

Seriously, I feel like I'll be this way forever and am just so utterly disgusted with my life to an unbelievable extent. Everyday is absolutely torturous. Just needed to say that after today. Faking it takes so much out of me and exacerbates things overall.

I mainly have been reading philosophy for quite a while now. I'm currently reading The Conspiracy Against the Human Race by Thomas Ligotti for the second time. It's interesting since its a philosophy book written by a horror author. I also like his fiction work, although I haven't read too much of his short stories. Maybe I'll work on that tonight now that I think about it.

He does have one collection of short stories that take place in a corporate work environment. I haven't gotten around to them yet, but I thought of them when you mentioned workplace thrillers. Oh, and now that you mention it, not too long ago I binged a few Jurassic Park films and enjoyed them quite a bit.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, LionsTigersAndBears, Sannti and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021

Seriously, I feel like I'll be this way forever and am just so utterly disgusted with my life to an unbelievable extent. Everyday is absolutely torturous. Just needed to say that after today. Faking it takes so much out of me and exacerbates things overall.

I mainly have been reading philosophy for quite a while now. I'm currently reading The Conspiracy Against the Human Race by Thomas Ligotti for the second time. It's interesting since its a philosophy book written by a horror author. I also like his fiction work, although I haven't read too much of his short stories. Maybe I'll work on that tonight now that I think about it.

He does have one collection of short stories that take place in a corporate work environment. I haven't gotten around to them yet, but I thought of them when you mentioned workplace thrillers. Oh, and now that you mention it, not too long ago I binged a few Jurassic Park films and enjoyed them quite a bit.

Im sorry to hear that you seem to be struggling so much, I can definetly relate and im pretty much just waiting for death at this point myself because I simply have nothing more to give. I used to be able to "fake it" but it's close to impossible these days.

I havent actually seen any of the Jurassic Park movies even though theyre extremely popular, im gonna read the book first then watch the movies, in particular the earlier ones.

As for Disclosure, thats a workplace thriller and ive watched the movie several times so im wondering how the book compares to it, I feel as though the book will be far darker than the movie.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 4am, Unending, LionsTigersAndBears and 1 other person
2flourish

2flourish

Oct 12, 2023

• Love
Reactions: 4am, LionsTigersAndBears, Sannti and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Apr 7, 2021