C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
Went to spot (given I was desperate and without anything to combat SI) but feeling really shitty right now and like a piece of trash
I attached a picture of where I plan to jump from…

Attachments

• 6592CF7E-4BFE-4D06-A353-EBFADECE9E84.jpeg
    6592CF7E-4BFE-4D06-A353-EBFADECE9E84.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: imrantahir1208, Praestat_Mori, lachrymost and 3 others
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
Went to spot (given I was desperate and without anything to combat SI) but feeling really shitty right now and like a piece of trash
Will that height be enough to ensure you don't have any chance to still be alive? I might be an idiot around this type of method though, waaay too scared of heights to attempt ctb this way.

And if you can't do it, it's okay. Sometimes it's not the right time, or method. Tomorrow is another day, for something better or even another chance to end it all.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That doesn't look high enough.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton, lachrymost and WAITING TO DIE
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
That's pretty! It happens, most people fail jumping. You can try alcohol in the future, but honestly I don't think it's a good method.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
It's perfectly normal to back out due to survival instinct. It will probably happen again until you finally go for it.
I honestly don't think that location is high enough, especially if you land in water.
A minimum height of 160 feet and landing on a hard surface is needed to ctb.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lachrymost
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
I saw a great idea on the forum earlier today, inhaling and holding an inert gas would make you pass out and fall. They were suggesting butane due to sheer availability. But you dont want anything to break your fall whatsoever. Lots of old jumping discussions incl minimum height.

I actually have a convenient health issue right now, if I stretch my chest and hold it, I pass out.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
That doesn't look high enough.
It's about 12 stories but there are other sides I can jump from only they would land on gravel
I saw a great idea on the forum earlier today, inhaling and holding an inert gas would make you pass out and fall. They were suggesting butane due to sheer availability. But you dont want anything to break your fall whatsoever. Lots of old jumping discussions incl minimum height.

I actually have a convenient health issue right now, if I stretch my chest and hold it, I pass out.
How would I fall w/the railing? Like would I sit on the railing and then inhale the gas and then pass out and fall?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
It's about 12 stories but there are other sides I can jump from only they would land on gravel

How would I fall w/the railing? Like would I sit on the railing and then inhale the gas and then pass out and fall?
I'd go for the gravel if there are any obstacles down there. I've seen people survive because of accidental impalement for example. I mean they died but after a lot of suffering.

Yes you would sit there holding it in, pass out and fall. You could practice the inhalation sitting somewhere safe to understand the effect. Also search old threads.

This guy fell six floors, hit a bollard and yea, agony.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
smigglesbred

smigglesbred

"To be dead is to be free."
Oct 31, 2023
Doesn't look that high, I personally wouldn't try that one. Very beautiful sight, though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree that it doesn't look that high but anyway going through with suicide just isn't straightforward as after all we are all programmed to survive. I wish it's easier to cease existing on our own terms, I hate how it has to be so difficult to die.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
It has happened to me several times that I have made up my mind but then the courage has failed me.

deadtomorrow

deadtomorrow

Oct 25, 2023
Not high enough.
It will get easier to do tomorrow, and after and after.