A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I'm in a difficult situation, i don't know exactly when but i may have to go somewhere far away from home to CTB. I will be alone and my anxiety will probably be quite high. If i have to do that, could you accompany me in a thread while i make the trip so i don't feel so lonely?

I don't want to feel alone in my last moments.

I wish i didn't have to do this but it's getting too hard to bear, i can't rest even in my own mind, it's torture every day.

Please forgive me...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Praestat_Mori, Doombox and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sure people will respond to your thread. I'm sorry you are in this situation. I can imagine it would feel like a nervous journey and it's understandable you want some support. I'm sure whoever is around will comment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
I'm in a difficult situation, i don't know exactly when but i may have to go somewhere far away from home to CTB. I will be alone and my anxiety will probably be quite high. If i have to do that, could you accompany me in a thread while i make the trip so i don't feel so lonely?

I don't want to feel alone in my last moments.

I wish i didn't have to do this but it's getting too hard to bear, i can't rest even in my own mind, it's torture every day.

Please forgive me...
If I am in this forum, I will be one of the people to reach out to you.
I am so sorry about how you feel. And I share this you.
🩵

• Hugs

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
I'm sure whoever is around will comment.

Thanks.

I hope so, i have felt lonely practically all my life, i would not want to feel this way until the last moment.
If I am in this forum, I will be one of the people to reach out to you.
I am so sorry about how you feel. And I share this you.
🩵

Thank you, that means a lot to me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Feel free to reach out.

• Hugs
Skallagrim

Skallagrim

Apr 14, 2022
I'm sorry for what's happening to you. I'm in the thread with you.

• Hugs
M

mrelief82

Broken to 1000 pcs
Nov 23, 2023
You are WELCOME to pm Me , i know how it feels being unable to test your mind , i have this nearly 5 years . Recently there was chance to get better but i missed it due to psychologist talking me out of this for some reason. So I'm finished and I felt so close but unfortunately it won't happen. I survived very bad states to have this ….. can't forgive myself for not doing this step as I wanted to live so much..

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mortuarymary
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Many people make goodbye threads. personally I don't tend to post in them all that much as I am not very good at being supportive in those sort of situations. Many people respond though so I am sure there will be people willing to be with you in a thread if it comes to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Toobrokentofix

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Feel free to reach out.
I'm sorry for what's happening to you. I'm in the thread with you.
You are WELCOME to pm Me , i know how it feels being unable to test your mind , i have this nearly 5 years . Recently there was chance to get better but i missed it due to psychologist talking me out of this for some reason. So I'm finished and I felt so close but unfortunately it won't happen. I survived very bad states to have this ….. can't forgive myself for not doing this step as I wanted to live so much..
Many people make goodbye threads. personally I don't tend to post in them all that much as I am not very good at being supportive in those sort of situations. Many people respond though so I am sure there will be people willing to be with you in a thread if it comes to it.

Thank you for your responses, i appreciate it.

I'm under a lot of pressure right now.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When you make a GBT or a thread people will keep you company (incl. me when I'm here, PM is also open). You won't have to be alone on that way:heart:

Reactions: carac

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
When you make a GBT or a thread people will keep you company (incl. me when I'm here, PM is also open). You won't have to be alone on that way:heart:

Thank you. It calms me a little knowing that. I truly appreciate that a lot.

I hope everything turns out correctly.

• Hugs
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
Sincerely wishing you well, anxiety and fear are bad enough without loneliness.