• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I heard that xanax withdrawals are pretty severe so I'm currently trying to create a strong dépendance to it (and others anxiety meds) and then abruptely stop taking the pills.

I'm hoping that this will drive me insane enough to have the courage to hang myself(full suspension).

What do you think?

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiral
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I think its unlikely to work and i would also say, dont push yourself, this is not something to rush into without a clear head also accidents can happen when you dont have full control of yourself. Take your time. Its not like you have to rush for fear of missing the train to the other side, it will come when you call. I suppose its more like a taxi :)

Reactions: plough22
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
(I've never commented on a method thread excuse meh writing)

I've experienced withdrawal from benzos a few times.

I personally dont think that's a great of an idea.

Honestly i considered heavily for awhile using my meds/the withdrawel to CTB...

However having experienced the withdrawal... how can i put this... your head will not be clear and mind/body/soul in an anguish.

The withdrawal is very anxiety provaocting but also personally for me its like my brain can't function properly. It's almost like forcing myself into an perma
Slight panic attack... and into dissisociation...

Just my experience. I've never found my head was clear enough to plan or anything. (Can barly function with withdrawal)

Jus my 3 cents :3

• Hugs
Reactions: Spiral
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
I heard that xanax withdrawals are pretty severe so I'm currently trying to create a strong dépendance to it (and others anxiety meds) and then abruptely stop taking the pills.

I'm hoping that this will drive me insane enough to have the courage to hang myself(full suspension).

What do you think?
I think that if you wanna drive yourself crazy so you ctb, my brother used to drink bottles of cough syrup with dextromethorophan in it and it drove him insane a couple times to where he ended up in psych wards. But benzo withdrawal will definitely do it, saw that with my brother as well. May he Rest In Peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: NegativeSymptoms
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021

What do you think?
When I realised that CTB was the only treatment for the fatal illness that I have, I immediately thought of hanging. It's very popular so must be quick and effective. I thought I'd add my own little augmentation, I'd pre-suffocate myself with a plastic bag to speed up the process. I didn't realise that lack of blood supply to the brain may be the way you die. To cut a long story short, one missed breath in the trial plastic bag and I ripped that thing off in a wild panic. In my view, the only way to hang yourself to the end is to make sure you have no means of escaping. That takes some serious planning and a perfect location free of potential saving ledges or footholds.

Trisolaris

Trisolaris

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I don't recommend that at all. Benzo withdrawal is hell and is surely not a guarantee that it will drive you to ctb. Meanwhile, you will suffer immeasurably.

Reactions: thedaywillcome
F

FoolishDog

Nov 20, 2020
I think this is a terrible idea. You must have never experienced strong withdrawals before.

Reactions: thedaywillcome