Need-a-Place

Need-a-Place

happygolucky
Feb 10, 2019
I just feel like ODs are the easiest method to attempt and I wish there was a way to make them "more effective" so they aren't such a high fail rate or doomed to horrible deaths if someone tries to save you.

Anyone know of any otc pills you could build up toxins in your body over time, then take yourself out in one final OD?

edit: simplified question

Last edited:
Reactions: 21Neberg, Kikoo Loool, Chlo and 1 other person
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019
Would love to know the same

Reactions: 21Neberg, Kikoo Loool and Redt2go
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Arsenic comes to mind.
Not sure how to get it though

Reactions: Redt2go, Need-a-Place, 21Neberg and 1 other person
Chlo

Chlo

Experienced
Feb 17, 2019
You'd be sick for a long time, but I guess that's no different from being terminally ill. Still, there would be so much time to change your mind, and you'd likely be left with at least some damage.

Reactions: Meretlein and Redt2go
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Alcohol maybe? Technically long term poisoning.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Meretlein and Redt2go
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Cigarettes are a sure way of securing a long term death.

Reactions: Its911, Meretlein, Redt2go and 1 other person
Need-a-Place

Need-a-Place

happygolucky
Feb 10, 2019
I'm not talking years, I'm talking weeks/months.

Reactions: FallenfromGrace and Redt2go
Vaughn

Vaughn

Experienced
Feb 21, 2019
NB: saw this years ago..... windshield cleaner - shuts down your organs but painful I guess.... why stretch pain.... ? Propylene Glycol ?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Redt2go
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Arsenic comes to mind.
Not sure how to get it though

That is a horribly agonizing death. It would take insane willpower to keep ingesting that over time.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and Chlo
Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
Only eating fish can give you mercury poisoning

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I had been thinking about a poison that would kill you in the end, no matter what ... useful if you first attempt (regardless of method chosen) would fail. Ricin would fit the description. irreversible. But is there something that you can actually get and use ?

I mean, sodium azide would work but it´s anything but humane.

My question is a bit different than the one of the thread starter.

Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
I just feel like ODs are the easiest method to attempt and I wish there was a way to make them "more effective" so they aren't such a high fail rate or doomed to horrible deaths if someone tries to save you.

Anyone know of any otc pills you could build up toxins in your body over time, then take yourself out in one final OD?

edit: simplified question
Everything can poision you if you take in excess.
Altho this sounds nice in theory, you would agonize for months maybe years in pain without it becoming lethal. Take Acetaminophen for example its whats in Tylenol, you can take 30 pills a day in a week your liver will start to have problems. In a month serious health issues can occur, 2 months partial liver failure leading to extreme agony, and a short time after that maybe 3 or 4 months death. But why would anyone want to CTB like this. Slow poisoning is something i wouldnt even wish to my worst enemies...

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Maybe zinc phosphide--the active ingredient in "gopher killer" and other pesticides. If it wasn't a humane and dignified way to kill an animal, they wouldn't sell it at Wal-Mart, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Its911
Its911

Its911

Sociopath
Feb 28, 2019
Maybe zinc phosphite--the active ingredient in "gopher killer" and other pesticides. If it wasn't a humane and dignified way to kill an animal, they wouldn't sell it at Wal-Mart, right?
Are Rat Traps humane? But they sell em at Wal-Mart. What about condoms thats the most inhumane you can get your basically killing millions of potential babies... Wal-Mart is an expert dealer of death!

Reactions: ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
Are Rat Traps humane? But they sell em at Wal-Mart. What about condoms thats the most inhumane you can get your basically killing millions of potential babies... Wal-Mart is an expert dealer of death!
Yeah, I know. It was sarcasm.

Reactions: Its911