• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think the chance that customs seize them if the seller is within the European Union is lower. My current source is not replying and I become really nervous. I hopefully gained enough reputation with more than 4 k posts in this forum to trust me. I just wanna die already.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
This is funny. How sad and fucked up that we cannot trust eachother here either.
@noname223 unfortunately i don't know any source but why dont you order it from poland, ukraine as many here did?

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This is funny. How sad and fucked up that we cannot trust eachother here either.
@noname223 unfortunately i don't know any source but why dont you order it from poland, ukraine as many here did?

Honestly, I consider ordering some, too. Not bc it is my first option to ctb but bc it seems to get harder and harder to order SN.
Some people sent me messages with sources. However I promised not to re-send them to other people lightly. I don't feel comfortable to share them. I know maybe I am a hypocrite. I ordered the SN from a certain company some seconds ago. It was a big step for me. But the pain just overwhelmes me.
I am glad that there are still sellers who sell it. It feels relieving. There was an extreme pressure on me. Hopefully I will be free eventually.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Thank you, mate, very nice you think of me but I dont need your help. @noname223

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noname223
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Would you please, kindly, pm me a SN source. I don't know if you can see what I've been posting somehow. I'm planning to ctb after a severe disease in my spine got a lot worse in 2023, and I'm looking toward a really horrible existence. I've also been a supporter of a right-to-die organization in my country for about 10 years, because a blanket "suicide is never ok" is clearly completely naive.

Anyway, I feel like I just MISSED the bus because apparently now is when SN is tightening up. I've read Final Exit and a lot of the PPH. I've gotten benzos, and am ready to order heroin from the dark web today (found the vendor, etc). I'm super concerned that O/D is not reliable, and I will end up brain damaged or with other complications (I can't even really heave if vomiting a lot because of my spine). I'm going to keep looking for the cardiac switch pills, and anti-emetic, but I'm not that hopeful about getting all those too. Having SN would let me relax and focus on getting better or at least staying the same, rather than preparing for the worst. Thanks for reading.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Would you please, kindly, pm me a SN source. I don't know if you can see what I've been posting somehow. I'm planning to ctb after a severe disease in my spine got a lot worse in 2023, and I'm looking toward a really horrible existence. I've also been a supporter of a right-to-die organization in my country for about 10 years, because a blanket "suicide is never ok" is clearly completely naive.

Anyway, I feel like I just MISSED the bus because apparently now is when SN is tightening up. I've read Final Exit and a lot of the PPH. I've gotten benzos, and am ready to order heroin from the dark web today (found the vendor, etc). I'm super concerned that O/D is not reliable, and I will end up brain damaged or with other complications (I can't even really heave if vomiting a lot because of my spine). I'm going to keep looking for the cardiac switch pills, and anti-emetic, but I'm not that hopeful about getting all those too. Having SN would let me relax and focus on getting better or at least staying the same, rather than preparing for the worst. Thanks for reading.
Not from me, sorry. Too fewer posts and too new. But you're doing things right by getting the other things. Keep researching SN and getting more involved although it's possible someone else might share the source with you although it's risky.

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Not from me, sorry. Too fewer posts and too new. But you're doing things right by getting the other things. Keep researching SN and getting more involved although it's possible someone else might share the source with you although it's risky.
Of course disappointing, but totally understandable. Hopefully you see me around more, or someone else sees that I'm legit.