6o66yx

Sep 29, 2023
If successfully managed, one wouldn't have the capability to regret, feel, think or experience anything, so it wouldn't really matter if we die now or in some years. At the end we presumably cease to exist, it wouldn't matter in this state if we was even born in the first place.

Any form of afterlife seems to be nothing more than an abstract construct of the mind, at least from my POV.

So, maybe to accept death and the final non-existence which can't be avoided anyway, no matter how much we love Jesus or something, just cross the border of the point of no return by an hefty overdose of multiple substances, administered in a way where puking won't stop the process and where you are passed out so hard that you maybe even choke on your own vomit while being total unconscious.

I mean, taking a substances that is 10x more potent than fent rectally, 1g of this, is the equivalent of shooting 500g of heroin up your veins. I put an absurd tiny amount of the powder on my tongue and I was wasted from this. It's absurdly strong. No way, with all the benzos and sleeping pills to pass out quickly, could I survive this.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Wh
If successfully managed, one wouldn't have the capability to regret, feel, think or experience anything, so it wouldn't really matter if we die now or in some years. At the end we presumably cease to exist, it wouldn't matter in this state if we was even born in the first place.

Any form of afterlife seems to be nothing more than an abstract construct of the mind, at least from my POV.

So, maybe to accept death and the final non-existence which can't be avoided anyway, no matter how much we love Jesus or something, just cross the border of the point of no return by an hefty overdose of multiple substances, administered in a way where puking won't stop the process and where you are passed out so hard that you maybe even choke on your own vomit while being total unconscious.

I mean, taking a substances that is 10x more potent than fent rectally, 1g of this, is the equivalent of shooting 500g of heroin up your veins. I put an absurd tiny amount of the powder on my tongue and I was wasted from this. It's absurdly strong. No way, with all the benzos and sleeping pills to pass out quickly, could I survive this.
What is 10x as strong as fentanyl. Someone on this site
from Europe was telling me about new opioids over there

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
That's 1 of the new opioids a guy here was talking about and said there are stronger ones than that.