• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
I've gone 8 days without food before, do you think I could die if I just stop eating?

Reactions: dump224477
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Just stopping with eating could take over a month before you actually CTB. If you stop drinking anything as well it should be within a week or so but it's really painful and difficult, and just really unlikely that you'd succeed due to SI kicking in

Min-Ho

Min-Ho

Mar 24, 2023
tbh I doubt you would be able to just "not eat" as time goes on as the SI will kick into effect unless you physically restrict yourself and even then problems will arise. Wouldn't recommend.

Reactions: Looking
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Yeah, I know it'd be a painful longshot. I'm just desperate.
SN would do the trick in 30 mins instead of 10-30 days. Only 8 hours of fasting. Gawd, why would you do this to yourself when SN exists?

Also, off topic, but if that is you in the profile pic, you are beautiful.

CentreMid

CentreMid

Sorry
Aug 23, 2018
I've gone 8 days without food before, do you think I could die if I just stop eating?
I don't advise this. It will probably take a lot longer than you may like, plus it would be very painful. There is also human error, as in, you may give in to your hunger at some point regardless of how hard you try to starve, or someone might figure out what you're doing and try to stop you etc.

There are other, faster and less painful methods out there. Best of luck in whatever you choose to do

Reactions: Looking
nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
SN would do the trick in 30 mins instead of 10-30 days. Only 8 hours of fasting. Gawd, why would you do this to yourself when SN exists?

Also, off topic, but if that is you in the profile pic, you are beautiful.
Thank you for the compliment 🫶🏼 and yeah you're right. I just ordered SN

Reactions: Source Energy
S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
Honestly you could. Especially if you have a preexisting disorder of anorexia. Or even just enough self hatred.

I thought about starvation as my method to ctb. I would enjoy the suffering (I truly hate myself), and I am experienced going without food for long periods of time. But at my current weight (150#) it would take months and I kinda just wanna get it over with. But if someone was a thin individual, it could work. People die of starvation all the time! You will likely pass away of a sudden heart attack caused by electrolyte imbalance. Or fall from low bp and crack your head in the shower.

Reactions: qwerty1969
pickpocket

pickpocket

insanely cool
Mar 25, 2023
in theory yes but it's a long, difficult, painful process and you would need incredible self control. there's much better ways to go about it..

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022
Honestly you could. Especially if you have a preexisting disorder of anorexia. Or even just enough self hatred.

I thought about starvation as my method to ctb. I would enjoy the suffering (I truly hate myself), and I am experienced going without food for long periods of time. But at my current weight (150#) it would take months and I kinda just wanna get it over with. But if someone was a thin individual, it could work. People die of starvation all the time! You will likely pass away of a sudden heart attack caused by electrolyte imbalance. Or fall from low bp and crack your head in the shower.
I'm a fellow self hater so I feel it. I like pain sometimes, maybe I could endure it. I haven't been eating at all for more than a week just because I'm so mentally sick and anxious. I'm genuinely curious how some people can live life perfectly normal. Ever since I was a kid existence has felt unnatural as hell.

Reactions: sadjenny
Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
you can't. You'll go into coma for a couple of days, and at any point if anyone finds out that you're breathing but unresponsive, they'll put a feeding tube inside your stomach. This is a horrible idea and unless you live inside the jungle this will never workout for you. When you regain your consciousness, they'll put you in a mental asylum and then to a suicide watch,

Reactions: Source Energy
qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
I did 50 days without eating about 5 to 6 months ago. Lost a lot of weight. I am a 6 foot male. I got frustrated and started eating again. I still only eat once a day. and I am still quite thin. Probably only weigh about 155. I am tempted to stop eating again in a CTB attempt because in theory it's possible. I have ordered SN and waiting on delivery and I am seriously considering drowning. I am getting desperate. I feel as though I would need to not eat for 100 days to CTB if I still was drinking water. I didn't even feel weak after not eating for 50 days. I got kicked out of the apartment I was renting because the landlord heard about what I was doing.

S

sadjenny

Student
Feb 13, 2023
I'm a fellow self hater so I feel it. I like pain sometimes, maybe I could endure it. I haven't been eating at all for more than a week just because I'm so mentally sick and anxious. I'm genuinely curious how some people can live life perfectly normal. Ever since I was a kid existence has felt unnatural as hell.
Life is absurdity, isn't it? I think being suicidal gives us a perspective that other people bury deep down. They can't think about death. Not of others', and certainly not their own.

Why did you ask about this method in particular if you don't mind my asking? I don't see it mentioned a lot compared to like SN

I did 50 days without eating about 5 to 6 months ago. Lost a lot of weight. I am a 6 foot male. I got frustrated and started eating again. I still only eat once a day. and I am still quite thin. Probably only weigh about 155. I am tempted to stop eating again in a CTB attempt because in theory it's possible. I have ordered SN and waiting on delivery and I am seriously considering drowning. I am getting desperate. I feel as though I would need to not eat for 100 days to CTB if I still was drinking water. I didn't even feel weak after not eating for 50 days. I got kicked out of the apartment I was renting because the landlord heard about what I was doing.
Could I send you a PM asking about your experience?

qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Life is absurdity, isn't it? I think being suicidal gives us a perspective that other people bury deep down. They can't think about death. Not of others', and certainly not their own.

Why did you ask about this method in particular if you don't mind my asking? I don't see it mentioned a lot compared to like SN

Sure ask anything you like here or in private is all ok for me.

nlpgirl99

nlpgirl99

Feb 21, 2022

Of course, feel free to PM me. Longest I've gone is 15 days.

Traumagotchi

Traumagotchi

Lonely and tired
Feb 21, 2023
I'd like to pm you to talk about this more! It's a fascinating way to go, that's for sure. How would I reach you?

qwerty1969

qwerty1969

Feb 24, 2023
Sure anyone can DM me about anything anytime.