• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
I know this is a long shot, but I'm losing hope with trying to obtain reputable SN. I know there's this MDS source but I don't think anyone is going to share it with me because I'm a new account. Maybe I can post more and someone will miraculously share.

Could I theoretically go on the dark web and hire a hitman to kill me? I know for many reasons this is a terrible idea as it could implicate my family and partner if it did even work and wasn't a scam. But ya girl is desperate. I live in the UK.

Enigma the orange

Enigma the orange

Death is the gateway to peace
Feb 23, 2024
I know this is a long shot, but I'm losing hope with trying to obtain reputable SN. I know there's this MDS source but I don't think anyone is going to share it with me because I'm a new account. Maybe I can post more and someone will miraculously share.

Could I theoretically go on the dark web and hire a hitman to kill me? I know for many reasons this is a terrible idea as it could implicate my family and partner if it did even work and wasn't a scam. But ya girl is desperate. I live in the UK.
No, it's probably undercover police.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
about the sn, it's quite easy to find by yourself. i don't intend to order any but found it out of curiosity. just look for clues here and you'll find it

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
about the sn, it's quite easy to find by yourself. i don't intend to order any but found it out of curiosity. just look for clues here and you'll find it
So I did manage to order some from a european site, but I'm terrified about the purity of it. People are saying it needs to be like 98% LAB grade and food grade isn't enough to kill you. I had to lie to the site about using it for curing meat, so I couldn't really ask about purity or lab testing. I found a seller on Alibaba from China but I have no idea how legit this is either. I keep hearing about this MDS source but I just need someone to share it with me via PM.

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I have thought about it too. In fact I have conversed with someone about it a couple of years ago. I did not go through with it in the end, but they were asking for 4k$ for a headshot. I was willing to work in their favor, location and time wise (a.k.a. pick a secluded area in my city at nighttime). Price wise, it seemed somewhat legit. If you know a bit about how transactions work over the dark web, they seemed even more legit when they said there was no upfront payment and that they very much prefer liquid cash over crypto, and to take out that cash from ATMs over the course of 5-7 months, not all at once.

But just like Enigma said, you're more likely to run into a scammer or an undercover cop. I really don't think the guy I managed to get in touch with was a scammer, but who knows? I was actually willing to lose 4k$ to test it out, but I realized my mom is better off with as much money I can save up for her.​

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
the first source you mentioned - i'm not sure i'd order from them anymore given all of the attention this site is giving them.

Reactions: BrainShower
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
the first source you mentioned - i'm not sure i'd order from them anymore given all of the attention this site is giving them.
Damn, for real? Do sources pop up fast and vanish fast like this? I'm a bit torn what to do. I was really relying on the SN method. Could I PM you about where I sourced mine from?

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
It fascinates me that people are not scared to do this type of stuff. What if you get kidnapped instead. I wouldn't fuck around with this

Reactions: sserafim
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

Jul 23, 2023
Damn, for real? Do sources pop up fast and vanish fast like this? I'm a bit torn what to do. I was really relying on the SN method. Could I PM you about where I sourced mine from?
ii don't know of any other sources so i wouldn't be able to verify. are you asking about the eu one? sure, i can tell you yes or no at least - whether i think it's mds