• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
I tried to earlier, but ended up getting too scared to keep my head in the water for too long. but now I'm genuinely considering it, would it work if I tried to go through with it? would it be easier to drown myself in the bathtub?

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Honestly, i think drowing yourself in the sink without any help from outside is next to impossible. Your instincts will not let you do it. Bathtub would technically be easier, but without any meds to knock yourself out (plus you dont know in which position you will end up) i dont see much success in that plan. I dont have a good Alternative for you other then a lake or something.. but yea, the sink is really not the way unfortunately. Sorry

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: maidens and strawb12
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
Honestly, i think drowing yourself in the sink without any help from outside is next to impossible. Your instincts will not let you do it. Bathtub would technically be easier, but without any meds to knock yourself out (plus you dont know in which position you will end up) i dont see much success in that plan. I dont have a good Alternative for you other then a lake or something.. but yea, the sink is really not the way unfortunately. Sorry
I see, thank you for replying. I'll try to find another method soon

• Hugs
Reactions: AnonGermany
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
I see, thank you for replying. I'll try to find another method soon
You can read/research about some common methods here. Maybe you will find something that suits your current Situation. (It never stops feeling so weird to just dry talk about this topic, but it is how it is)

• Love
Reactions: maidens