jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Hi. So tried to go to the woods and hang myself was stopped by two guys who then called my brother( I dont know how he knew him) and my sister in law and mum xmcame to see me. At the moment I am absolutely shattered. I've tried over 10 sleeping pills and some work some dont. Then I dont sleep for weeks. Wake up every hour, wake up with headaches . No energy during the day. I can only sleep from 11pm- 4am. I have to get up that time due to my mental health issues. My doctors have stopped all my antidepressants, no psychiatrist will see me . Suffer with long covid twice, a brain tumour that won't kill me. Before covid hit me I was a successful prison officer, loved life. Now I struggle to function. I can barely keep myself going. By the way this is where I tried to hang myself . I was told by the guys who saved me why is she doing it in public places and not at home. I have a tenant staying was worried they would stop me.a So I am arent I the most messed up person. This is the pic where I went. 20230918 142744

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
That tree seems like it's on some sort of path or a road, should go deeper into the woods, somewhere more secluded.

Reactions: Hollowman
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds risky trying to ctb somewhere so public, I would personally always prefer to find somewhere isolated to ctb at where there is much less chance of other people interfering. But anyway it must be awful to have other people ruin your plans like that, it's cruel how it's so difficult to cease existing.

Reactions: jussrav
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
That tree seems like it's on some sort of path or a road, should go deeper into the woods, somewhere more secluded.
You are right someone spotted me. Although I was trying to donit quite away.