• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Since yesterday the dictatorship of my country Venezuela was perpetuated, I lost much of my hope of having a place to return to and reunite with my family

Things are pretty bad and everything seems to get worse, there are wounded, there are dead and there is little hope

I still don't want CTB, I still don't feel like it's the right time, there are still things I want to do but... I don't know

I just wanted a better life and well, maybe I'll run away to the USA somehow and try my luck there, on the other hand, how do I feel right now?

The truth is it's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, I feel like vomiting, my head hurts and I haven't stopped crying for a while, completely dead in life.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: yellowjester, todiefor, hxtel and 2 others
N

nihilism__

Jul 12, 2024
Since yesterday the dictatorship of my country Venezuela was perpetuated, I lost much of my hope of having a place to return to and reunite with my family

Things are pretty bad and everything seems to get worse, there are wounded, there are dead and there is little hope

I still don't want CTB, I still don't feel like it's the right time, there are still things I want to do but... I don't know

I just wanted a better life and well, maybe I'll run away to the USA somehow and try my luck there, on the other hand, how do I feel right now?

The truth is it's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life, I feel like vomiting, my head hurts and I haven't stopped crying for a while, completely dead in life.
Are u. Able to come to Europe? I think Europe (especially Mediterranean countries) would be better

Reactions: ForgottenAgain and rebelnow111
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
i wouldn't want to be found dead (or alive) in the usa but whatever rocks your boat

but what is your question exactly? bc as easy as escaping to the usa might sound, i think that there will be a lot of challenges on the road

but hey im not experienced when it comes to escaping to the usa

nor do i want to be

Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Yeah. The US hooks up immigrants. You'll get free food and free housing. Pick a state that gives the best benefits. I would guess you'd meet some of your countrymen here in similar circumstances.

Reactions: Zaljko
Z

Zaljko

Oct 17, 2019
Probably depends who wins the next election.

If I were someone who was trying to get to the US by any means necessary - I would go now, because no one really knows what's going to happen in November.