• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
The thing is, I don't know if I'll end up CTBing before my parents die, but if I do, the only way I can think of to fast without my family noticing is to do it at night. That's right. Just a normal night without food would probably be 8 hours or more, and breakfast is called breakfast for a reason.

I would take the SN very early in the morning, when hopefully my mother would either be asleep or too busy with other stuff to hear me if I vomited or anything.

Anyway, that's about it, let me know what you think about this idea. I can't continue writing because I'm not wearing any earmuffs or earbuds, so I'm just having a lot of trouble concentrating. My head feels like fucking mashed potatoes, but whatever. Me and my shitty life, now more shitty than ever. Oh well...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Immensevoid and Rogue Proxy
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Bump

(Is this a legitimate technique? If it's against the rules, Mods, please let me know. I just need to work all these details into my plan so that it doesn't fail).

J

jenben114

Jan 23, 2024
The thing is, I don't know if I'll end up CTBing before my parents die, but if I do, the only way I can think of to fast without my family noticing is to do it at night. That's right. Just a normal night without food would probably be 8 hours or more, and breakfast is called breakfast for a reason.

I would take the SN very early in the morning, when hopefully my mother would either be asleep or too busy with other stuff to hear me if I vomited or anything.

Anyway, that's about it, let me know what you think about this idea. I can't continue writing because I'm not wearing any earmuffs or earbuds, so I'm just having a lot of trouble concentrating. My head feels like fucking mashed potatoes, but whatever. Me and my shitty life, now more shitty than ever. Oh well...

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Yes, you can. But ideally you'd want to take antiemetics if you follow the protocol, you can't do it while sleeping.

You still digest all the food while sleeping so that time counts as fasting. It does happen slower though, so I wouldn't eat much hard to digest foods before going to bed.

Reactions: Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

May 28, 2023
Yes, you can. But ideally you'd want to take antiemetics if you follow the protocol, you can't do it while sleeping.

You still digest all the food while sleeping so that time counts as fasting. It does happen slower though, so I wouldn't eat much hard to digest foods before going to bed.

Okay, I don't mind skipping a night's sleep to take all the antiemetics and painkillers needed for this process. I'm used to not sleeping or eating well because of my unbearably shitty life, so what's the harm in one more restless night, especially if it's to CTB?

So, a light meal before bed and we're good to go. Thanks for your insight, it's much appreciated.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
If you had an early dinner at 5pm and you take your sn at 5am, wouldn't that be a 12hrs fast? I think it would be even better as you won't feel hungry if you sleep the night but not sure how much your mind would rest enough to let you sleep.