• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

alown

alown

soon in the other reality where we come from ༄
Mar 13, 2021
extremely hazardous, your body may turn over during the fall.

for certain death by jumping you need at least 150 meters on a flat surface and 250 meters on water, at the same time I strongly advise you not to go with this method and advise you to choose another one in the resources.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
It's hard to give a definitive answer to this question. There are way too many variables at play. You could die, or you could end up severely injured/paralysed. There's no way to know for sure. All you can really do is measure in terms of probability, and hope for the best. Remember, there are people (though rare) who have survived jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge (220ft). It just depends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I agree with both top replies. 68ft while plausible, seems too low to ensure no survival. 150m is about 492ft, MINIMUM if you're landing on a flat, solid surface. You don't want to survive and end up permanently injured. You'd also need to get over the SI to jump feet first (no one dives head first because it's scarier). Not a lot of people can control their body in mid-air if they start to go sideways. After you jump, your angle and trajectory are kind of out of your control

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
The Golden Gate Bridge jump is 245 ft or 75 m, and although rare, some people have survived. Here's the wikipedia page if you're interested:

There's also a documentary called The Bridge with the subject being GG bridge suicides:
I'd have to be loaded like a freight train to be a jumper so I admire your bravery for even considering this method.
Here's a song from one of my favorite riot grrrl bands about jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge:

Last edited:
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and Deathbydemo
torimandy

torimandy

Fear is the mind killer
Aug 3, 2020
As I have not considered it, I have no researched it as a method. The question you must ask yourself is, " Do I want to risk not getting the job done?" Do your research and see what the actual experts say. Or do the math and see how many feet per second squared you will be going. Then research.

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Jumping into an active volcano might be the ticket but my geography skills are shit so I wouldn't even know where to go to find one that suites our little suicide squad here.