• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
After readings,

my plan :
me : 6'03 and 134 l : 1m 84, 61 kg.

I am taking medication : 150 mg sertraline,400mg carbamazepine,400 mg quetiapine,,seresta 30/40 mg

I finally managed to find all the ingredients: SN 99/100;propanolol;cimetidine;metoclopramide

-a few days before i test 40 mg propanolol to see how my body support this.
(I don't want to faint when I take the 5 * 40 mg of propanolol before I can take any sn!)

-Day 1 I eat and drink normally,without excess.
6h 1* 10 mg metoclopramide (10 mg) (i dont eat the morning)
14 h 1* 10 mg metoclopramide (10 mg) before eat.
23 h 1* 10 mg metoclopramide (10 mg) before sleep after eat

-Day 2 final:

-24 hours fasting ( 24 h day1 to 24h day2):

I don't eat anything at all, I don't drink anything at all except to swallow the necessary medicines
but, I do not take my psychiatric medication to avoid mixtures.

times are approximate

8h: 1*10 mg Metococlopramide
16h:1*10mg Metoclopramide

-23h : 1 g paracetamol with little water
-23h: 05 X 40mg Propranolol (200mg) with little water..
(I have decided not to take a benzodiazepine because I am afraid that I will not be clear enough about the end of the program. propanolol should already calm me down)

23 h 15 : 03 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg)
with
4* 200 mg cimetidine(800 mg ) effervescent in water(antiacid)
pph says to take both drugs at the same time for potentialisation

.-24h: 10*40 mg of propanolol(600mg)l with water : in all I get my 800 mg of propanolol
(it is too hard to dissolve 10 tablets in only 50ml of water, especially since it is necessary to add after 25 g of SN)
-24h: 25g sn dissolved in 50 ml water

i I lie in my bed with music

-2nd glass and 3rd prepared glass next to my bed...if I vomit...

-if I vomit immediately after I re-drink a drink without waiting to pass out ...

-normally between midnight and 10 h , i will be alone at home without
phone call, I live alone ... great minimum 10 hours before being found...

i made a mix of pph2020/stan/wiki/jumpergeo informations...
some information is different so hard to decide :-(

your advices please???

what's wrong?

THANKS AND SORRY TO BOTHER EVERYONE:-(

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, infinitelove, Nitrogennitrite and 4 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I'm really sorry that you got to this :aw:, I also have my SN plan and I tell you some things that I see different in yours.

If you are on the 48 hour regimen on the 1st day you do not have to take x3 doses every 8 hours, only 1 dose (10 mg). I'm not sure but 90mg of I get in a day seems like a lot.
I would follow Stan's guide on the forum, including the schedule and dosages. If you have said that you take other medications you should check if there are any contraindications with which you are going to take (I cannot find it now but there is a web page where it tells you which medications have negative effects among them).

I would pay special attention when taking the medicine, the sedative goes one hour before taking the NS and the antacid half an hour, it should be the last thing taken before the NS

Rethink it well, both the plan and the act of doing it.

• Love
Reactions: infinitelove, Deleted member 1768, SkarletWitch and 2 others
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
I'm really sorry that you got to this :aw:, I also have my SN plan and I tell you some things that I see different in yours.

If you are on the 48 hour regimen on the 1st day you do not have to take x3 doses every 8 hours, only 1 dose (10 mg). I'm not sure but 90mg of I get in a day seems like a lot.
I would follow Stan's guide on the forum, including the schedule and dosages. If you have said that you take other medications you should check if there are any contraindications with which you are going to take (I cannot find it now but there is a web page where it tells you which medications have negative effects among them).

I would pay special attention when taking the medicine, the sedative goes one hour before taking the NS and the antacid half an hour, it should be the last thing taken before the NS

big thanks

yes different because i made a mix of several readings...

on day 1 : i will not take any medication...
i have read that quetiapine is antiemetic but i prefer take meto

I'm afraid that the propa shoots me too much and that I'm too high to do the rest well...that's why i decided to not take seresta or lexomil.

thanks for the order and advice dor antiacid...
i have read on pph to take cimetidine with meto...?

Last edited:
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Are you crushing up the propranolol or taking the tablets whole? I can't decide what to do with mine.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Are you crushing up the propranolol or taking the tablets whole? I can't decide what to do with mine.

I tried to crush a pill and dilute it is not very easy ... I will swallow with water too bad if it is less effective
Cime

i have edited

Last edited:
Reactions: Timectb40
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
@Jumper Geo

can you correct please my plan
I am afraid that an hour before by taking propanol 200 mg I will be too high to do the dosages well afterwards? maybe i just have to take 80 mg?
if I take 600 mg swallowing with water just before the sn is it ok? because it will be too hard to mix all these drugs well with the sn in so little water

if I stop the drugs the same day it is enough (I take sertraline, quetiapine, seresta, carbamazepine)?

thanks

Last edited:
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Defenestration

Defenestration

Oct 25, 2020
Nobody? :(

• Hugs
Reactions: mirko
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I've same condition. Like u I decided to take 160_200 mg propranolol 1hr before SN. And 200mg with SN not more

Reactions: Timectb40
T

Timectb40

Jan 14, 2021
In the US - Texas. Where do you get propranolol ? Thanks. Pretty much have everything I need just waiting on SN to be delivered.

Last edited: