S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
Would the forensic exam be hidden from my parents if I make a request in my suicide note? I have no reservations about leaving but am worried that my parents will not be able to cope with my cause of death, and also that the store I purchased the nitrogen from might be implicated(although I know that this is not likely because nitrogen gas is not regulated)

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
Would the forensic exam be hidden from my parents if I make a request in my suicide note? I have no reservations about leaving but am worried that my parents will not be able to cope with my cause of death, and also that the store I purchased the nitrogen from might be implicated(although I know that this is not likely because nitrogen gas is not regulated)
After a quick Google search and mind you I know nothing on the topic... Autopsies are public domain.

Reactions: simplymiserable
S

simplymiserable

Hi
May 21, 2023
After a quick Google search and mind you I know nothing on the topic... Autopsies are public domain.
damn. i feel dumb now. Another dumb question, do you think it's possible the coroner will fake the cause of death? I know it's not likely but I am in a really bad state mentally and need to get drunk on delusion

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
damn. i feel dumb now. Another dumb question, do you think it's possible the coroner will fake the cause of death?
Highly unlikely. They'd have to be motivated to do so. I know hospitals lied about covid alot because they got paid more for those cases but I think that ship sailed.

Reactions: simplymiserable