• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations for what kind of corn bags or other similar objects I can use to practice the Night-Night method with?

Reactions: squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations for what kind of corn bags or other similar objects I can use to practice the Night-Night method with?
When I was testing this out. I didn't have random bean bags laying around lol.
So I just got some small socks and packed em with rice.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Ashe
Ashe

Ashe

Sep 20, 2023
When I was testing this out. I didn't have random bean bags laying around lol.
So I just got some small socks and packed em with rice.
I'll have to see if I have any rice handy.

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I'll have to see if I have any rice handy.
I guess even any dry beans or something like that... not super packed so if the strap goes it doesn't compress , but not so loose that you feel the strap.
If you do end up getting the bean bags. They come in different sizes so make sure it's enough to cover your carotid arteries but not hit the wind pipe.

Just a heads up with enough pounds of pressure 4-6 you can pass out pretty quickly 20 seconds roughly , once you cut the carotid arteries, just be mindfull doing dry runs with this method.

• Informative
Reactions: StellaSomnus and Ashe
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I cut some raw potato ends and tried placing them between the bean bags and my neck. The potatoes were maybe 3" to 4" tall, and about the sharpness of a plastic Easter egg at the narrow end. The idea was to have firm but shapeable objects transmitting the pressure of the strap to the "sweet spot" where the carotid arteries come closest to the surface of the skin.

This did not work very well. The potatoes were slippery and could not be fixed in place. Maybe I should have used actual plastic Easter egg halves, perhaps filled with Great Stuff foam for stability…?

Reactions: outlook56, squirley and Ashe
Ashe

Ashe

Sep 20, 2023
I guess even any dry beans or something like that... not super packed so if the strap goes it doesn't compress , but not so loose that you feel the strap.
If you do end up getting the bean bags. They come in different sizes so make sure it's enough to cover your carotid arteries but not hit the wind pipe.

Just a heads up with enough pounds of pressure 4-6 you can pass out pretty quickly 20 seconds roughly , once you cut the carotid arteries, just be mindfull doing dry runs with this method.
yeah i've been doing a bit of reading through the mega thread because im pretty sure thats the method thats gonna be the best/most accessible to me.
I cut some raw potato ends and tried placing them between the bean bags and my neck. The potatoes were maybe 3" to 4" tall, and about the sharpness of a plastic Easter egg at the narrow end. The idea was to have firm but shapeable objects transmitting the pressure of the strap to the "sweet spot" where the carotid arteries come closest to the surface of the skin.

This did not work very well. The potatoes were slippery and could not be fixed in place. Maybe I should have used actual plastic Easter egg halves, perhaps filled with Great Stuff foam for stability…?
I will have to look into that, thanks