silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Most of the time I like being alone, but sometimes I find myself wishing I had friends to do stuff with. Having someone you trust enough to talk about stuff/bullshit with or casually do things together must be nice, I can't help but feel a twinge of jealously and sadness when I see people with close friend groups. I struggle a lot with meeting new people, even online is hard. I know it's my fault since I'm picky with people but it feels impossible for me to develop meaningful relationships without something ruining it.
How do you cope with it?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nlis2244, LoiteringClouds, jar-baby and 6 others
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
I'm trying to figure it out still to this day. I just make the best of my own company.

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, silentcicada, jar-baby and 1 other person
itsjustm3

itsjustm3

Non-native speaker. Pardon me for bad grammar.
Mar 26, 2023
Probably should check out AIs. You can roleplay and do stuff with it, vent if you want or create your own bots and be friend with it, Sorry if this comes off as unhelpful if you hate AIs. But it's how I cope personally.

Reactions: silentcicada, R.F. and FormerlyFe(IV)
foreverfalling

foreverfalling

Experienced
Jul 22, 2022
I am similar. I've given up on finding friends. People only want to stick around if there's something in it for them. I'm exactly the same, I want something from a friendship as well. I don't have much to give, and I don't want to lose what little I have in return for nothing either.

I cope with the idea of CTB once I have no more family and I'm all alone. In the mean time I feel like a walking dead, dead inside already.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentcicada
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I remind myself how much it hurt to realise I was losing close friends because their lives had moved on. That makes me reluctant to make new friendships/ reestablish old ones or become too reliant on anyone.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
silentcicada

silentcicada

Silhouettes on the ceiling
Aug 2, 2023
Probably should check out AIs. You can roleplay and do stuff with it, vent if you want or create your own bots and be friend with it, Sorry if this comes off as unhelpful if you hate AIs. But it's how I cope personally.
It's okay, while AI might not be an interest of mine I'm sure plenty of people will like the idea! I can see AI being a fun roleplay thing assuming you can talk to your favorite characters and stuff. I don't really know how it works yet lol
I am similar. I've given up on finding friends. People only want to stick around if there's something in it for them. I'm exactly the same, I want something from a friendship as well. I don't have much to give, and I don't want to lose what little I have in return for nothing either.

I cope with the idea of CTB once I have no more family and I'm all alone. In the mean time I feel like a walking dead, dead inside already.
That's how I'm feeling too. Having less friends will mean hurting less people when I CTB. It still feels pretty lonely though.

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress