ggetout33

ggetout33

Better to reign in hell...
Mar 3, 2023
Honestly, my whole countries fucked. Americas designed around the car which I don't have. American culture hates autistic people. I'm not super rich or charismatic so there's no changing. I've been on an online spiral recently and I've been so suicide fueled I really just wanna CTB right now. But my parents and friends (the few I have anyways) are still alive. So doing it at this time wouldn't be ideal. That and I don't really have a surefire method on-hand.

I just wanna die, fuck trying to improve this conservative shithole and fuck trying to make things better.

• Hugs
Reactions: purity, MeltingBrain and neurotic
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Maybe if.you start trying again you can find someone to hook up with. Given that you really want that and.that you're stuck here for the time being, that seems like a good goal to work on,right?

neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
Honestly, my whole countries fucked. Americas designed around the car which I don't have. American culture hates autistic people. I'm not super rich or charismatic so there's no changing. I've been on an online spiral recently and I've been so suicide fueled I really just wanna CTB right now. But my parents and friends (the few I have anyways) are still alive. So doing it at this time wouldn't be ideal. That and I don't really have a surefire method on-hand.

I just wanna die, fuck trying to improve this conservative shithole and fuck trying to make things better.
Please don't let politics influence you too much. Politics in every country is fucked and inconsistent. You don't need to be super rich or charismatic to be happy. You have family and friends you still want to be around to care for, and that's very brave of you considering the burden you shoulder. Despite how much you hate yourself, you're still obviously more caring than most. If you ever wanted to talk more in depth about your feelings or have someone to talk to about ctb, please feel free to message me, I wouldn't mind at all talking to you.

Reactions: purity, thechamp and ggetout33
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Please don't let politics influence you too much. Politics in every country is fucked and inconsistent. You don't need to be super rich or charismatic to be happy. You have family and friends you still want to be around to care for, and that's very brave of you considering the burden you shoulder. Despite how much you hate yourself, you're still obviously more caring than most. If you ever wanted to talk more in depth about your feelings or have someone to talk to about ctb, please feel free to message me, I wouldn't mind at all talking to you.
I agree everything you say but being super rich and charismatic really makes people happy we can't just say you don't need, trust me being rich is a awesome thing and if the person is humble and rich that makes them more great

You can ask me then why rich and famous celebrities kill themselves because they have other issues like diseases, suddenly losing all money, suicidal thoughts which will affect their great life, they don't wanna deal with it so they just kill themselves but they really love their money, fame and people admiring them

S

Surrounded7

It just gets worse
May 29, 2023
No matter where you live, nature is absolutely beautiful (except when world turned into nuclear wasteland and closest place with bit of nature is thousands of miles)

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
im in a similar situation. things arent likely to improve for me and my brain puts me in a couple groups that overarching american culture thinks it's okay to hate.

i stopped thinking about the future at some point. there really is no reason for me -- and lots of other people too -- not to ctb in the near future but there are basically always things we can do to make individual moments less miserable. these are usually pretty obvious and basic things. its not much and doesnt make me want to die any less, but it helps.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
- You can always make more money. Tougher for an autistic person for sure but very possible . If you learn a hard skill and keep leveling up, people are willing to pay tons of money.
- Maybe there are autism groups where you can meet like minded people .

• Love
Reactions: purity and thechamp
thechamp

thechamp

I Love Life - Nihilism Is Retarded
May 26, 2023

I'm of the kind to think that being rich is often a product of hard work in the case that it is not inherited. I highly recommend trying to get entrepreneurial, but avoiding all the cliche stuff like SMMA in most cases. Always a good goal to try to support the ones you love, even if you can't improve this "conservative shithole"