StaticCryBabye

StaticCryBabye

Sorrowful Pixel
Apr 9, 2023
It's been a while since I've had a good conversation with other people. Now that I've discovered this site, there are plenty of people I can talk too and actually relate. However, since I've never had a genuinely fun conversation with anyone for years, I'm always scared of messing everything up. I worry about fucking up giving bland replies or not being able to reply at all. There's always a fear of not being able to relate to the topics they discuss, and I constantly find myself panicking because I struggle to reply and make the conversation engaging and lengthy. Perhaps this is why I struggle to make friends with whom I can genuinely hang out and have a good time. It's incredibly frustrating. now that i pretty much have a good and genuine people that i can talk with I wish I were more skilled in these social interactions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cgrtt.brns, Daxter_87, soft-flower345 and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I reckon most people here would be understanding- because a lot of people here struggle with similar issues- or- at least can relate to them. So, hopefully you can worry less here. 🤗

• Love
Reactions: soft-flower345, Aisley and Praestat_Mori
gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
It's been a while since I've had a good conversation with other people. Now that I've discovered this site, there are plenty of people I can talk too and actually relate. However, since I've never had a genuinely fun conversation with anyone for years, I'm always scared of messing everything up. I worry about fucking up giving bland replies or not being able to reply at all. There's always a fear of not being able to relate to the topics they discuss, and I constantly find myself panicking because I struggle to reply and make the conversation engaging and lengthy. Perhaps this is why I struggle to make friends with whom I can genuinely hang out and have a good time. It's incredibly frustrating. now that i pretty much have a good and genuine people that i can talk with I wish I were more skilled in these social interactions.
I have these same issues with conversations & keeping friends honestly. Now, I'm very up front with people on my social issues, so they're fully aware. I tell them I struggle with social cues & take sarcasm literally at times, as well as interrupting & not meaning to. Keeping conversations interesting or talking too long/not enough as well. I just tell people - it's helped me avoid a lot of poor social interactions.

Reactions: Aisley
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I totally understand you. I'm completely socially inept in real life. Extreme introvert. I've been isolated for quite a few years now and I don't really interact with other people other than my inmediate family. I absolutely suck at small talk and I get very anxious when communicating with others.

R

rawwar539

May 19, 2023
You definitely are not the only one who feels that way. I have been accused of being cold or being to much in my own head. I think a lot of it comes from the fact that I am always worried about how much I can trust anyone, or that I simply can't relate to them. So many people talk up a huge line of shit and you just know that everything they are saying is absolutely meaningless, so how do you interact with that.