O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
Hi all

C has provided his email to me on his site however it does not match his PGP key email or the email on his websites profile so i have 3 seperate emails for him and do not know whether to trust this

Can anyone who has spoken to him PM me to confirm details

Thanks

Reactions: Fedrea
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I would of course advise you to firstly seek help to deal with your issues, perhaps leaning on the community on this website to do so.

However, I would also politely advise that you consider whether it is a good idea to purchase from 'C'.
The quality of his 'product' has been drawn into serious question due to reviews on his own profile, others sharing their test results, as well as testimony of at least one person who survived.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
@BipolarGuy what kind of help to deal with issues would benefit people wanting to buy N??? I mean do you have the solution to being suicidal up your sleeve???

Reactions: Niirvana
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
@BipolarGuy what kind of help to deal with issues would benefit people wanting to buy N??? I mean do you have the solution to being suicidal up your sleeve???
@LittleJem I'm not sure if a solution to feeling suicidal has yet been developed that is specific to people wanting to purchase pentobarbital, and so you may be asking me an impossibly specific question.

I like dogs. I'm not sure if a specific treatment for suicidal indeation has been developed for people who like dogs, unfortunately.

Regarding assistance that might help people feeling suicidal (regardless of whether they've considered 'N' or not), it depends on the situation.
This is why I made a general reference to "your (the OPs) issues".
I'm of course more than happy to talk to the OP about their situation and what might help. As I'm sure you are too @LittleJem , unless you're one of these people that jumps in feet first without talking it through and goes to the extent of discouraging others from potentially helping, of course.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mooncake and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
@LittleJem I'm not sure if a solution to feeling suicidal has yet been developed that is specific to people wanting to purchase pentobarbital, and so you may be asking me an impossibly specific question.

Regarding assistance that might help people feeling suicidal (regardless of whether they've considered 'N' or not), it depends on the situation.
This is why I made a general reference to "your (the OPs) issues".
I'm of course more than happy to talk to the OP about their situation and what might help. As I'm sure you are too @LittleJem , unless you're one of these people that jumps in feet first without talking it through, of course.

Dude, nothing to do with the OP, but you seem to be pro-lifing everyone. I personally think by the time someone is a) on this forum and b) looking to buy N that they might have made a decision. Keep pro-lifing if you must, but please don't do it to me again. I post on a suicide forum because I want to die. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
Also, if I knew a solution for being suicidal I'd be banging on about it. But no, I don't know any solution. I'm guessing neither do you?

Reactions: jakaka, Nohopeinhell and Niirvana
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Dude, nothing to do with the OP, but you seem to be pro-lifing everyone. I personally think by the time someone is a) on this forum and b) looking to buy N that they might have made a decision. Keep pro-lifing if you must, but please don't do it to me again. I post on a suicide forum because I want to die. I'm guessing I'm not the only one.
OK can we get something clear:

Offering to talk through a person's issues is not anti-choice.

Now take your unhelpful pro-death cult off this site.

Also, I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the OP.

Also, if I knew a solution for being suicidal I'd be banging on about it. But no, I don't know any solution. I'm guessing neither do you?
I've just seen your edit, above.

So you're saying that nobody who feels suicidal ever recovers?
There have been plenty of users, even recently, who have started threads to say that they are going to stop using the site as they are on a recover path. So your point which implied that we shouldn't offer to talk about solutions or help because everyone here wants to die anyway is short-sighted and invalid.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mooncake, Vault of Memories, Passerby and 1 other person
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

there are no clear cut solutions that meets everyone. Therapy and medications are good starts. peer to peer hey I've been through that and this is how helps. When something happens and sends us into the deep dark depressed mode we might not see a way out other than CTB. People looking in from the outside can offer us some advice we might not have thought of. No you aren't the only one who wants to die many also want to. Looking at the ones who CTB and the member count it would seem a majority are here for peer to peer support, a place to vent somewhere they feel welcomed instead of being shamed for feeling this way. With good conscience we should encourage others to seek help. There are places where offering methods can get you jailed.

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and BipolarGuy
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I know someone else you pro life's the other day had been depressed for ages and tried therapy AND meds.

You are like the pro-life Samaritans. There's only a few of them. Most are trained to be pro-choice.
It's bad enough being suicidal without having an on-site preacher.
This is just the most pro-life and preachy I have ever seen this site - in years of being on it. So it is a weird change to me. It's beginning to feel like those depression Facebook groups where if someone speaks of suicide they call the police!!!

Last edited:
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
I know someone else you pro life's the other day had been depressed for ages and tried therapy AND meds.

You are like the pro-life Samaritans. There's only a few of them. Most are trained to be pro-choice.
It's bad enough being suicidal without having an on-site preacher.
OK, please know that if you're talking directly to me, a convention on this site is to either quote the person you're talking to, or '@' them, otherwise they may not get a notification.

Again, you're mixing up 'trying to help' with being 'anti-choice'.
These two are not the same.
If you don't understand this and feel that you need my help trying to understand why this is, feel free to just ask and I'll happily attempt educate you.

If you wish to actively discourage any talk of help, then this undermines the peer-to-peer support purpose of this website.
Just to let you know, the purpose of this website is to allow its members to access peer-to-peer support regarding suicidal ideation, about which members are invited to discuss how they feel uninhibited. We can talk about suicidal ideation as well as recovery, which is why there is a recover section too.
Happy to help :)

Have the most wonderful day.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mooncake, Vault of Memories and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It's just changed a LOT and to me there is just one person being pro life.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
This is just the most pro-life and preachy I have ever seen this site - in years of being on it. So it is a weird change to me. It's beginning to feel like those depression Facebook groups where if someone speaks of suicide they call the police!!!
Again, thank you for your edit, above.

I'm sorry that you feel that offering to talk through solutions or assistance with others doesn't meet your purely pro-death expectations of the site.

Have a wonderful day.

• Love
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
@BipolarGuy Ill message you before I overdose and you can be my own personal messiah. Till then...

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
It's just changed a LOT and to me there is just one person being pro life.
Would you like me to explain the difference between 'pro-life' (as the term is used on this website, which kind of takes it's own meaning), and what 'trying to help others' means?
@BipolarGuy Ill message you before I overdose and you can be my own personal messiah. Till then...
I wish you the very best.

Feel free to PM me anytime.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Look, I get it. I used to be evangelical about some supplement or other that helped me for five minutes. I used to believe I could get better. I used to believe there was hope for others. I preached about some supplement to someone on this very forum - who told me that they were done with getting better and just wanted it over. Then my depression came back - I had two weeks off it - and I apologised for preaching.
Sure you can offer everyone therapy, meds, a chat. But for those of us who have tried everything, lost everything and have no hope left, excuse us if it is jarring and upsetting.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Look, I get it. I used to be evangelical about some supplement or other that helped me for five minutes. I used to believe I could get better. I used to believe there was hope for others. I preached about some supplement to someone on this very forum - who told me that they were done with getting better and just wanted it over. Then my depression came back - I had two weeks off it - and I apologised for preaching.
Sure you can offer everyone therapy, meds, a chat. But for those of us who have tried everything, lost everything and have no hope left, excuse us if it is jarring and upsetting.
OK, well I don't know what help the OP has or has not accessed. Presumably nor do you.
This why I made no specific references to specific medications or forms of therapy, or anything else specific.
Therefore your remarks about "those of us who have tried everything" are totally irrelevant to the tirade you have subject me to.
Please apologise to the OP.

Last edited:
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020

He was not "preaching", just offered help. Just because you gave up on recovery doesn't mean that you get to set the standards for this forum, which is a peer-to-peer support site. Peace.

Reactions: Blueman and BipolarGuy
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
He was not "preaching", just offered help. Just because you gave up on recovery doesn't mean that you get to set the standards for this forum, which is a peer-to-peer support site. Peace.
I'm still not sure how many people buying Nembutal want or can be helped. But sure. Maybe there are people here wanting help and I'm sure @BipolarGuy means well. I found his message to me extremely jarring, but this isn't my thread so I'll leave this one now.
OK, please know that if you're talking directly to me, a convention on this site is to either quote the person you're talking to, or '@' them, otherwise they may not get a notification.

Again, you're mixing up 'trying to help' with being 'anti-choice'.
These two are not the same.
If you don't understand this and feel that you need my help trying to understand why this is, feel free to just ask and I'll happily attempt educate you.

If you wish to actively discourage any talk of help, then this undermines the peer-to-peer support purpose of this website.
Just to let you know, the purpose of this website is to allow its members to access peer-to-peer support regarding suicidal ideation, about which members are invited to discuss how they feel uninhibited. We can talk about suicidal ideation as well as recovery, which is why there is a recover section too.
Happy to help :)

Have the most wonderful day.

But the posts you comment on are in the suicide section. Just saying.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I'm still not sure how many people buying Nembutal want or can be helped. But sure. Maybe there are people here wanting help and I'm sure @BipolarGuy means well. I found his message to me extremely jarring, but this isn't my thread so I'll leave this one now.

There were cases of people buying N and SN, who failed at their ctb attempts and then decided to start recovery.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-survived-taking-n.47461/

Reactions: BipolarGuy
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020

The first message I uploaded wasn't jarring at all.

I simply told the OP about what people are saying about C's product as well as advised to access help (including on this forum).

The fact that this post is in the suicide section is irrelevant.
This is the main section and all sorts of posts are made in this section.
The people that went on to post in the recovery section about taking a break to go on to recover probably posted in the suicide section too.

Passerby

Passerby

Been a guest viewer on here for years
Jul 7, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Matthias_k, BipolarGuy and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
It is awkward.
Have you apologised for derailing the thread starting from only the second reply yet, @LittleJem ?

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
It is awkward.
Have you apologised for derailing the thread starting from only the second reply yet, @LittleJem ?
Seriously. You detailed a whole thread the other day by assuming someone was a minor. They weren't.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Seriously. You detailed a whole thread the other day by assuming someone was a minor. They weren't.
No, I didn't assume they were a minor.
I said that I didn't know if they were a minor and that IF there is a possibility that they were a minor we should not be providing information.
Please get your facts right.
If you have SINCE discovered that they were not a minor, then congratulations. Please go back in time and tell me....

Secondly, people like you are the issue innocent members have on this site.
Whenever this site comes under attack, people like you say "but we only provide information, not advice" or "but we have a recovery section, so the site does offer support".
But when a member does offer to talk with another member (in this case a new one), people like you react by discouraging this.

As I said, please take your pro-death cult elsewhere.
This is a pro-choice peer-to-peer support website.

Last edited:
  • Love
O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
wow this escalated real quick.

I will make my own decision but i do appreciate the offer of help it shows kindness

Aside from all of that .. we have had one failure of N reported and everyone is making big assumptions based off a recount from someone who was very blurred and had poor memory of the incident. C's product is clearly nowhere near 100% but at 50% would be enough.

Reactions: mooncake