4giveme

4giveme

May 23, 2020
Hello, i was just curious as to what would happen if you took well over the recommended limit of sn considered. Like surely the more you take the more likely success you will have!?

Reactions: Meditation guide
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
No, it is unnecessary and actually can cause the opposite where you might vomit much quicker resulting in failure.
The 20-30g recommendation is already a huge overdose above the lethal dose.
The dosages are tested and proven and no need to reinvent.

Reactions: Astral316, x-Ace-x, Angina and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hello, i was just curious as to what would happen if you took well over the recommended limit of sn considered. Like surely the more you take the more likely success you will have!?
The more you take the less likely your success will be. There have been numerous accounts of people taking too much and failing. The last one I read about was 50G and the user vomited all of it.

Reactions: Angina, sadghost and autumnal
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Nope. The amount of SN recommended in the guides is calculated as compromise between enough SN to be rapidly fatal, but not so much as to unnecessarily increase the risk of vomiting (which can lead to failure at worst, and an unpleasant and less peaceful death at best).

Have you read both of the key resources?

ISO-blueman.png
The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: Angina and GrassFields
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Completely forgot this thanks @autumnal for reminder
If you haven't located all these sources yourself, it's good to read them

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-essential-reading.42898/

Reactions: autumnal