willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
in this mental health decline episode i have decided the extremely self destructive behavior this time will be consuming nothing but coffee. i have not had any water or other beverage other than coffee in three days. i have consumed a total of around 1000 calories in solid food in those three days and only to avoid appearing suspicious to those around me. coffee is both a diuretic and a laxative so not only will it help me lose weight, but also fuck with my body. for those of you who will say this is dangerous, i am well aware. anyone who has seen me on here before knows that i always do stupid shit like this. i still haven't figured out why but i always push my body to the limit. i enjoy seeing how far i can go, no matter how messed up it is. maybe one day it will kill me, that would be ideal

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Drink some water, masturbate and watch a movie. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Reactions: Worndown
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, a friend of mine was used to drink way too much coffee. One day he developed a chemical imbalance from it. It did cost him a job he enjoyed and is on anti psychotic medications to treat the imbalance and keep him functioning. No actual psychological issues.
He is ok now, but trying to stress your system can cause unexpected and unwanted problems.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That does sound rather intense, but I wish you the best.