Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Construct your dream life below if you are not feeling actively suicidal right now. You don't have to give specific details. You can be vague.

I'll start :

It is 2013. I did that thing that I had to do. It took everything from me but I did it. Now I am finally free and independent.

Now I have achieved what I need to. My life is more productive than ever it could be.

I don't have to fight with my parents because I don't live with them. I have made it on my own. I have become independent and a real human being instead of a shell.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I'm born to loving parents who have a great marriage. In a few years, I begin school and I make lots of friends and my grades are fine. I grow up and my parents still love and support me through all the minor errors I make in life. Later, I'm an adult, and after lots of hard work in college, I'm a successful doctor (or whatever job I end up choosing) and I help lots of people. I have lots of friends and maybe I even get married and have/adopt children.

That's my dream life but even if that all had happened to me in my life, I'd still suffer, even if it was just a little bit. I think the best life would probably be none at all. Of course since I'm currently alive, the thought of nonexistence is scary to me, but if I never existed in the first place I wouldn't be scared of it. If I had a life like the above though, I definitely wouldn't still want to ctb. I would see life as worth living