Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I'm so tired of feeling like every day is a dream. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I never feel all-there. I'm constantly so tired or out of it- Unless I'm extremely anxious, then I feel too aware, but everything still feels unreal. Days blur together, and I thought that maybe having more structure to my day would help, but all it's done is make me so aware of how terrible I feel.
I spend so much time daydreaming about how I'd end things. It's the only comfort I get from it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, JustSomeoneOnline, conveniently_dead and 4 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Sometimes its best to live in a fantasy world trough daydreaming thats what I do when I want to escape everything thats around me and making me nervous, I just create a world where everything is fine that brings some joy knowing that at least I can be at ease in my own imagination
Wish you all the best

Reactions: heavyeyes and Okokaykay
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel comforted by the thought of leaving this existence, existing really can be so dreadful and tiring. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Okokaykay
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Sometimes its best to live in a fantasy world trough daydreaming thats what I do when I want to escape everything thats around me and making me nervous, I just create a world where everything is fine that brings some joy knowing that at least I can be at ease in my own imagination
Wish you all the best
yeah :') daydreaming is often a comfort in that sense for me too, but sometimes i worry thats it does more harm than good for myself. like, there are days where things suddenly are too real or intense and its not possible to escape to my head

Reactions: Kempel556
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
yeah :') daydreaming is often a comfort in that sense for me too, but sometimes i worry thats it does more harm than good for myself. like, there are days where things suddenly are too real or intense and its not possible to escape to my head
Life always has a way of catching on to us to a point that not even our imagination can save us from reality :)

Reactions: Okokaykay
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I experience something very similar. Derealization or however it's called, a common symptom for my condition. I hate it so much, everything just feels off, I drift off and then have to snap back to reality which doesn't even feel real. Constantly checking in with myself, questioning, the blur. Ugh. It's exhausting.

Love your Tighnari profile pic by the way! :)

Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
I experience something very similar. Derealization or however it's called, a common symptom for my condition. I hate it so much, everything just feels off, I drift off and then have to snap back to reality which doesn't even feel real. Constantly checking in with myself, questioning, the blur. Ugh. It's exhausting.

Love your Tighnari profile pic by the way! :)
ahh yeah it does seem exhausting :(<3 and thank you!!
Is that Bronya in yours? she's so pretty ;v;

• Love
Reactions: リンさん
リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
ahh yeah it does seem exhausting :(<3 and thank you!!
Is that Bronya in yours? she's so pretty ;v;
Yes it is!! Love this girl a lot :')

Back when I used to be obsessed with Genshin, Tighnari was one of my faves, so you have great taste!

And also, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope it gets better <3

lisa_

lisa_

(>ω<)
Sep 27, 2023
I also feel the same way too, especially when I'm at school, but then I feel normal again. Hope things get better! <3

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Living in a half dreamlike state I feel is my being preparing myself to be able to complete CTB. I plan on convincing myself this is a dream as I plunge to my death.

• Hugs
Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Yes it is!! Love this girl a lot :')

Back when I used to be obsessed with Genshin, Tighnari was one of my faves, so you have great taste!

And also, I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope it gets better <3
Ahh yeah!! I don't play as much as I used to, but I still have a soft spot for a lot of the characters. And bronya is a character i rerolled for with no luck <\3 😭

But the same goes for you!! be gentle with yourself.

• Hugs
Reactions: リンさん
ClownCringe

ClownCringe

Remember being able to move?
Jan 18, 2020
There may be a physical element to this. are you sleeping properly? if you snore consider getting a sleep study. It may change your life. I felt exactly like this before I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. (of course depression can do it too)

Feel for ya.

lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
I feel exactly like this. I'm in the same kind if delirium that Travis bickle was in, nothing feels real anymore. Download

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin and Okokaykay
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
I'm so tired of feeling like every day is a dream. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but I never feel all-there. I'm constantly so tired or out of it- Unless I'm extremely anxious, then I feel too aware, but everything still feels unreal. Days blur together, and I thought that maybe having more structure to my day would help, but all it's done is make me so aware of how terrible I feel.
I spend so much time daydreaming about how I'd end things. It's the only comfort I get from it all.
Relatable

• Hugs