wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
My ocd seems to realise what makes me feel even worse than thinking horrible things about myself is thinking mean things about other people.
The more I try to stop, the more horrible thoughts I have. They're mostly regarding other people's appearances, but not only this.

I don't WANT these thoughts. I have BDD so I'm very tuned into to my own flaws. That is bad enough, but now the BDD and moral ocd seem to have combined. I constantly think nasty things about others being ugly which feels horrible because I know how much I'd hate for people to be thinking these things about me (which they probably are).

I know I can't control my thoughts but I find it so distressing that I think such constant cruel thoughts about others, including my own family. It makes me feel evil but I think if I were completely evil it wouldn't upset me so much I was having these thoughts.

I don't want to think badly of anyone ever, because I know it hurts to imagine others thinking badly of me. Which I am sure they are. I don't know why my brain is filled with such cruel thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester and iloveloving