MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
I will go first -
Plausible - Aliens might have visited Earth and left without a trace .

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, dead_milky, CTBtoday and 3 others
lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
Rotschild family pays every person a million dollars to hate me.

Jokes aside, I always thought health authorities hide some of the actually effective cures to common diseases.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SwissAndTired, dead_milky, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DrugAddictDoomer, bridgegirl, FormerlyFe(IV) and 4 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Humans are pig-chimpanzee hybrids.

The website seems to have existed for over ten years. But the is little discussion or update. The whole thing is probably a psyop.

• Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Jokes aside, I always thought health authorities hide some of the actually effective cures to common diseases.
Agree
Eg :

Xenon therapy is curiously + highly restricted in the UK — yet is an accessible + established + exceptional curative medicine for myriad diseases in EU — with some Nth American trials

Heartbreaking 💔 It could help so many people here who are willing to try 😥

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and Homo erectus
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
This is pretty much fact rather than a conspiracy theory but the whole oxycontin debacle in the USA and the sackler family

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Touhou

Touhou

2hu
Mar 9, 2023
The CIA assassinated JFK. There's a lot of others I believe in, but they're best left unsaid.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim, I'mdone77, MeltingBrain and 3 others
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, dead_milky, MeltingBrain and 3 others
C

CTBtoday

Aug 28, 2023
Aliens might have visited Earth and left without a trace .
Basically not even a conspiracy anymore with the whistleblowers last month.
But I believe that certain wars are initiated solely to destroy past history, something that may be damning or harmful towards a nation/cultural/people.

Reactions: hi-okbye, dead_milky, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 1 other person
SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Cia cocaine trafficking.

2.3 trillion dollars missing from the pentagon.

Prison planet theory is interesting but seems like everyone who believes it is a nutjob.

Reactions: sserafim and theslasher
H

HighOctane

EarthRover
Aug 14, 2023
9/11 was an inside job ( I'm not sure if this is classed as conspiracy considering the evidence)

Reactions: SwissAndTired and sserafim
dead-yaga

dead-yaga

muddy moon
Oct 24, 2020
too many. way too many. i found an amulet in the forest when i was 10 depicting a celtic grayhound (who often symbolizes the otherworld/death) and later in life i get engaged to someone named gray (we even talk about getting a grayhound cause he looked like a cute one) whos grandmother studied celtic religion and who i later brought back to life (through cpr, but then again died years later) before him getting hired by a company who shares the same name as an important street in my life and the goddess with that name shared the same role as those dang greyhounds (guiding the dead) and in greek myth, who also brought her lover back to life, later to be trapped in misery and pray for death, and thats just the tip of the fucking ""coincidence"" iceberg that is my life.
either god is playing a prank on me or someone is getting very lazy with their simulation

D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Plausible: the earth photos we have now are fakes. No, I'm not a flat earther - but I find it hard to believe that's what it looks like. I dont know.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
Alien invasions. I believe those to a T

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
and thats just the tip of the fucking ""coincidence"" iceberg that is my life.
either god is playing a prank on me or someone is getting very lazy with their simulation
I used to think simulation theory was an absolute joke but ngl the double slit experiment changed my perspective a bit. It's not 100% proof and it only makes sense that we don't completely understand it since quantum physics are a pretty new field of study, but the results of that experiment are a mind bender for sure. Anyways, whether your life is a bunch of coincidences or if we really do live in a simulation, your story sounds both crazy and fascinating as hell. You could base the foundation of an entire novel just on the things you wrote here alone.

Plausible: the earth photos we have now are fakes. No, I'm not a flat earther - but I find it hard to believe that's what it looks like. I dont know.
Well its obvious that governments lie about certain things, but as far as how the earth looks.. why would all the governments in the entire world (with all their political differences), come together to lie about this one thing? What could they possibly gain from doing so? What do you suppose it actually looks like? Do you think all the pictures are fake? I haven't seen any good evidence supporting your case, so I'm just very curious what would lead someone to your conclusion. Don't take that the wrong way though I'm very open to learning and discussion if you have any sources.

Alien invasions. I believe those to a T
Believing in the existence of life somewhere else in the universe is totally plausible. But to say we got abducted by aliens is a whole other thing.

First off, the nearest star system that could possibly contain extra terrestrial life is Alpha Centauri (which is over 4 light years away). Now, 4 light years might seem like nothing, but that's only if you can go the speed of light... key word "light" and only massless particles like photons can go that speed. According to Einstein, any type of mass would require an infinite source of energy to travel at the speed of light. Just this alone negates any possibilities that aliens have abducted us let alone traveled to us.
In order to access anything close to the energy required to reach speeds of that realm you'd need to be able to control either dark energy, dark matter, or antimatter. This only exists in the world of science fiction. In real life, nobody has ever been able to control one of those 3 things as a means of propulsion or energy generation, and I doubt we ever will. Out of those 3 things, the best bet would be antimatter which can be created in a particle accelerator but it'd be nearly impossible to store it as energy or control it due to its tendency to annihilate when coming into contact with normal matter. And just to put things into perspective, 1/3 of a gram of anti matter exploding would release the energy equivalent to 1 Hiroshima bomb. Even with NASA's most recent and advanced warp drive concepts, you'd still need the antimatter energy equivalent of 1.5 million Hiroshima bombs. Our only hope of testing and controlling it would be to set up a research base camp on the moon, some large asteroid, or on mars, but the risk of the researchers dying would be nearly 100%. And unless we hypothetically lived in a simulation where aliens were given the ability to break the laws of physics, its safe to say that any claims of alien sightings, abductions, or things of that sort are 100% made up.

Reactions: sserafim
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
9/11 was an inside job ( I'm not sure if this is classed as conspiracy considering the evidence)
On this 9/11 anniversary what evidence? Also why would the government attack itself? The CIA had offices in the towers? Honestly, I think it was just incompetence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melly
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
On this 9/11 anniversary what evidence? Also why would the government attack itself? Numerous CIA agents lost their lives as you guessed it the CIA had offices in the towers? Honestly, I think it was just incompetence.
I know you're replying to @brokeandbroken but I just gotta say I don't believe in most conspiracy theories and idk for sure what happened on 9/11 but there's just so many things that don't add up.
There's lots of different arguments online. Some of the points make sense and others don't. This post basically summarizes all of the most convincing / popular theories. Read the top reply in this reddit post.

Now I will say, not everything he says is true. He's just providing the most popular arguments amongst 9/11 truthers. For example people say that no plane even crashed into the pentagon and no wreckage was found, but there definitely seems to be multiple witnesses stating they saw a plane fly right over their heads and into the pentagon. Also he said no one died in the pentagon but that's not true, 64 people on the plane died and 125 people in the pentagon died as well. Idk where those arguments came from. But anyways, his other points seem valid. It's especially difficult to argue how suspicious it is considering the $2 trillion that went unaccounted for and how the crash was supposedly in the exact location that contained documents with a paper trail leading to the money. Also, some higher ups in the pentagon gave warnings to get out before anything happened. That's just the beginning, there's many more points that are even more concrete, but I suggest reading the post bc I don't want to type it all. As much as I don't want to believe it, I wouldn't put it past our government to do something like this. My gut tells me it wasn't Bush himself, but still the government is massive and they've done lots of shady things in the past in order to influence public opinion, hide trails, save themselves, etc.. regardless of whether innocent lives were at stake or not.

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
I know you're replying to @brokeandbroken but I just gotta say I don't believe in most conspiracy theories and idk for sure what happened on 9/11 but there's just so many things that don't add up.
There's lots of different arguments online. Some of the points make sense and others don't. This post basically summarizes all of the most convincing / popular theories. Read the top reply in this reddit post.

Now I will say, not everything he says is true. He's just providing the most popular arguments amongst 9/11 truthers. For example people say that no plane even crashed into the pentagon and no wreckage was found, but there definitely seems to be multiple witnesses stating they saw a plane fly right over their heads and into the pentagon. Also he said no one died in the pentagon but that's not true, 64 people on the plane died and 125 people in the pentagon died as well. Idk where those arguments came from. But anyways, his other points seem valid. It's especially difficult to argue how suspicious it is considering the $2 trillion that went unaccounted for and how the crash was supposedly in the exact location that contained documents with a paper trail leading to the money. Also, some higher ups in the pentagon gave warnings to get out before anything happened. That's just the beginning, there's many more points that are even more concrete, but I suggest reading the post bc I don't want to type it all. As much as I don't want to believe it, I wouldn't put it past our government to do something like this. My gut tells me it wasn't Bush himself, but still the government is massive and they've done lots of shady things in the past in order to influence public opinion, hide trails, save themselves, etc.. regardless of whether innocent lives were at stake or not.

Like I said incompetence. In the reddit post... Most of the facts are just wrong. There's definitely video of the pentagon being hit and there is also photos here and here. If you look closely you can literally see the plane 5 second mark. You can also find photos of downed light posts so wrong there too. Look I am not an engineer nor am I an architect but if I am going to take down a building I am not going to take down other buildings. Other buildings like WTC7 that had the secret service and CIA offices fell too. The government admitted because of the attacks top secret documents literally went missing. I guess the poster does have some point regarding planes have hit skyscrapers before and since. That said it is also known the hijackers hit as low as possible, had as much fuel as possible, and there was issues with the fireproofing I'd assume because of the remodeling that the poster mentioned. This all may have played a role in the collapse. Furthermore, I have seen videos of building collapsing in rather then out.... I find issue with taking a once ever scenario and saying what happened couldn't of happened. You also can hear the hijackers talking at points in recordings. It is very very clear they were intent on causing harm. The 2 trillion dollars can be explained by saying the government is incompetent. If a government is being that incompetent do you really think they are going to want people poking around? Much better for it to stay buried. Most of the people in government are old they don't give a shit about 2 trillion dollars that's nothing to the government. Yeah if you don't pay taxes or you owe the government money and you don't better believe they will be pissed. But if they lose 2 trillion eh whatever no biggie. An inside job is just going to create unwanted attention. What is more likely the government was incompetent lost 2 trillion dollars but then got super duper uber competent and pulled off the inside job for all inside jobs or the government was incompetent and a bunch of people really really hate America and decided to attack it. If it was an inside job you'd have numerous government officials talking about it for money, publicity whatever... We can't agree on much in this country especially in regards to politics you think at this point thousands of people are just going to keep it a secret? It's also known that the CIA/FBI couldn't get their shit together and knew this was coming. Hell there is a tv series about it (admittedly I haven't watched). Don't ascribe to maliciousness what you can to incompetence. Also why planes? Why not bombs? It would be so much easier. Far less video proof. Again use occams razor the simplest solution is usually correct. The simple solution here is a bunch of people were radicalized hijacked planes flew them into the twin towers, the pentagon, and a field. It happened because the government is not shockingly incompetent. So sorry don't believe it. Is there probably shady stuff afterwards you betcha. Did the government probably do some shady stuff before you betcha. Was 9/11 an inside job nope. Just a bunch of terrorists getting lucky and a government being incompetent. It amazes me how incompetent the government is but when it's time to spin a nice conspiracy theory the government is unbelievably competent.

Reactions: Melly and theslasher
ieatchildren.oㅅ0

ieatchildren.oㅅ0

Aug 15, 2023
I can't remember the name of it but it's the one about all the national forests in the US and mysterious disappearances of adults and children.

theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Like I said incompetence.
This is a good discussion.

Yeah I agree, there are multiple points from "9/11 truthers" that are completely false, including things about the pentagon. I think people take it too far and just make shit up out of thin air. You touched on a lot of good points. And I respect you for bringing up occams razor bc as interesting as conspiracy theories can be, occams razor is usually what the truth happens to be.

To be fair, there are some weird coincidences. Like Larry Silverstein (the owner of the towers) who added "terrorist attacks" to his insurance plan covering $1 billion a few years before the attack. But that also makes perfect sense bc there were previous terrorist attacks at the WTC on a much smaller scale before. It was also said that he spent most days in the WTC, but he just happened to be gone on that specific day for an appointment. Looks a lil sus at most, but it's not proof in anyway.

There were a lot of other points he had that I was gonna mention here and I genuinely considered the possibility of each argument with an open mind... without proper research that shit actually looked quite compelling. But the more I actually fact checked each and every argument, the more I realized there was literally zero truth in any of the points. It seems most of "9/11 truther" points revolve around coincidence, literally making shit up from nowhere, or they're playing a game of telephone changing a bunch of details each time and they all believe each other with zero research whatsoever.

Last edited:
D

dead_milky

Sep 9, 2023
Well its obvious that governments lie about certain things, but as far as how the earth looks.. why would all the governments in the entire world (with all their political differences), come together to lie about this one thing? What could they possibly gain from doing so? What do you suppose it actually looks like? Do you think all the pictures are fake? I haven't seen any good evidence supporting your case, so I'm just very curious what would lead someone to your conclusion. Don't take that the wrong way though I'm very open to learning and discussion if you have any sources.
Well, it's not to say I think they're actually fake. But it's plausible. If we believe yhat the moon landing was faked, we could easily assume there's also a chance we have not actually seen Earth as it is. Less of a theory on my side, more of a question in my mind. Since technically speaking, all we know is what we're lead to know. So sometimes I just question basic facts. Maybe the earth would look the same, but the pictures aren't photos. I dunno, nor do I really care that much. Just a thought.

B

brokeandbroken

Enlightened
Apr 18, 2023
This is a good discussion.

Yeah I agree, there are multiple points from "9/11 truthers" that are completely false, including things about the pentagon. I think people take it too far and just make shit up out of thin air. You touched on a lot of good points. And I respect you for bringing up occams razor bc as interesting as conspiracy theories can be, occams razor is usually what the truth happens to be.

To be fair, there are some weird coincidences. Like Larry Silverstein (the owner of the towers) who added "terrorist attacks" to his insurance plan covering $1 billion a few years before the attack. But that also makes perfect sense bc there were previous terrorist attacks at the WTC on a much smaller scale before. It was also said that he spent most days in the WTC, but he just happened to be gone on that specific day for an appointment. Looks a lil sus at most, but it's not proof in anyway.

There were a lot of other points he had that I was gonna mention here and I genuinely considered the possibility of each argument with an open mind... without proper research that shit actually looked quite compelling. But the more I actually fact checked each and every argument, the more I realized there was literally zero truth in any of the points. It seems most of "9/11 truther" points revolve around coincidence, literally making shit up from nowhere, or they're playing a game of telephone changing a bunch of details each time and they all believe each other with zero research whatsoever.
I think it was added the summer before. But the towers had been attacked to your point prior. It is also like I said known people knew an attack was coming they just didn't know how. Yes from reading he would spend most mornings at the top eating at the the windows of the world. However, it's less weird when you factor in it was also election day that day. Something the attackers didn't know, forgot, whatever. So quite a few people weren't at the towers. So my assumption is he was going to vote miss his breakfast anyways and then go to the appointment. End of the day I think he just got absurdly lucky. You can say the same for a lot of people that day. There's also a lot of people who got absurdly unlucky. I believe the first person admitted to the hospital with injuries was Deborah Mardenfeld. Who was walking down the street and hit with the landing gear of the plane. She was the last person discharged from the hospital... I believe she was there for 18 months or something? Didn't work in the towers, walking down the street, hit with landing gear... He's the opposite got absurdly lucky.

Reactions: theslasher
theslasher

theslasher

psychonaut
Jun 12, 2023
Well, it's not to say I think they're actually fake. But it's plausible. If we believe yhat the moon landing was faked, we could easily assume there's also a chance we have not actually seen Earth as it is. Less of a theory on my side, more of a question in my mind. Since technically speaking, all we know is what we're lead to know. So sometimes I just question basic facts. Maybe the earth would look the same, but the pictures aren't photos. I dunno, nor do I really care that much. Just a thought.
Well its good to ask questions, but its also good to research any points promoted by conspiracy theorists so that we know the truth. All the points brought up suggesting the moon landing was fake were quite poorly thought out from people with little knowledge of how cameras work and there's very simple explanations for them every single one of them.
https://www.rmg.co.uk/stories/topics/moon-landing-conspiracy-theories-debunked

People also use google earth as an argument, like "it's not even real it's just a 3d model" but obviously you'll need to create a 3d model if you want the ability to fly around earth at the flick of a finger. And I'm sure if google earth looked different from reality there'd be someone who'd find inconsistencies with the map and reality, but I've never heard of anyone who has. The closest thing to that would be distortions of size when projecting a map of a globe onto a 2d map like the Meridian. This video explains that.

And we actually do have plenty of pictures of earth. There's people here who were able to get data directly from GOES-15,16,17.

Also there is Japan's weather satellite Himawari-8, which takes a picture of the planet every 10 minutes in order to predict weather patterns and anyone with a phone or laptop can view it. https://himawari8.nict.go.jp/
Considering there's 35,000 satellites in orbit from many different countries its surprising that not a single one of them indicates the earth as we know it is fake. It'd be infinitely more impressive if every government on the earth and every competent scientist put all their resources together to concoct a lie of this scale, but reality is much simpler than that.

chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
Hmmm … how about Elon Musk bought twitter to slowly shut it down?

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
We live in a simulation, and aliens have visited earth before.

Btw what do you guys think happened to MH370?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Homo erectus and MeltingBrain
Ruma

Ruma

Experienced
Dec 26, 2021
I love a good conspiracy theory. Whether I believe in them is another matter. I believe in Aliens,but whether they've visited us,I just don't know. The universe is so vast,Its hard to believe that humans are the only ones out there!

Reactions: hi-okbye, theslasher and sserafim
darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Humans are pig-chimpanzee hybrids.

The website seems to have existed for over ten years. But the is little discussion or update. The whole thing is probably a psyop.

I've never heard that one before and I thought I'd heard them all!
Hmmm … how about Elon Musk bought twitter to slowly shut it down?
There's definitely a few layers to that onion.