• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I know this is in here a few times, its ok . We can do what you like tomorrow. What are your "Conspiracy" Favorites? Ones you know info on and one's you dont but think are funny or interesting at a glance? My absolute favorite is FLAT EARTH which I have mentioned before. I keep it out of other conversations but it is one of the biggest and most important IMO, because it encompasses most of the other ones. It's also something I've looked into a lot. Its DEFINITELY not for everyone though. If your wondering what the point of this thread is, it's to take your mind off things for a while. Breathe today for heaven sake! What do you guys like? Share!

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
9/11 was an inside job of some sort, but that isn't really a conspiracy theory anymore, it's pretty much a logical conclusion given all the evidence.

Also interesting is the conspiracy theory that the US government has contacted advanced alien life (roswell, area 51) and even possesses alien technology, which it is releasing piecemeal to the world in the form of new technology and advances in AI etc.

Perception-altering substances like DMT are used by secret government organizations to contact higher dimensional life forms to access their information and knowledge. This is why DMT is such a banned substance, because governments don't want the general population gaining access to its portals and entities which would reveal how the consensus world is a lie.

Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
I saw your thread title and the first thing that popped into my head was Flat Earth. :)

A very informative and interesting watch about how social media can shape the future and is very, very subliminal in nature is the following. I knew some of this, but had no idea of the extent of it. The Flat Earth conspiracy is mentioned in it.

If you have some time, it is worth the watch IMO.

It is called The Social Dilemma or can be found at the following link:

https://www.netflix.com/search?q=the social dilemma

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
I saw your thread title and the first thing that popped into my head was Flat Earth. :)

A very informative and interesting watch about how social media can shape the future and is very, very subliminal in nature is the following. I knew some of this, but had no idea of the extent of it. The Flat Earth conspiracy is mentioned in it.

If you have some time, it is worth the watch IMO.

It is called The Social Dilemma or can be found at the following link:

https://www.netflix.com/search?q=the social dilemma
Yeah, I watched some of this movie. Its not bad. It shows how people are brainwashed and brings many other conspiracy theories into it. All we know is coming into the little box in our hands. Those that are smart enough will use that same box to break free and try to find out what really is going on. Ignorance is "thinking that you know". Knowledge is looking, double checking, making leads, finding motives, and ending in one or two more sensible conclusions. The news will never tell you that the news is lying to you. The hospital will never tell you that it doesn't help and has biased policies. The police will never say we're not here for your protection. Its an individuals job to check and make sure what is really going on otherwise we make false decisions based on false info. We do this over and over and its only gone downhill for at least 40 or 50 years. This was done through control. There's a presentation by a KGB agent who outlines how this was done since about the 50s (in America). It didnt take much to destroy people through small propaganda like rock music and fear of communism and so on. Now here we are hating each other with broken families and opposing political views and support systems that have gone to poop. Its sad.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I like the conspiracy about the field circles and patterns. I like most conspiracies, they're fun. Also the one where they say that there's aliens on the other side of the moon and they control the tides :pfff:

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I love conspiracy theories and I've heard just about all of them. Here's two of my favorites.

John Titor (supposed time traveler)

Admiral Byrd and Operation HighJump

The story of Admiral Byrd is highly fascinating as there is alot of evidence to prove parts of his story were true.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
The world ending conspiracy theories are always fun, like Y@K and 2012 mayan calendar theory. They never fail to make me laugh, i always watch the documentaries. It's wild how a lot of people believed in this stuff, and the conmen who gutted people's bank accounts from this.
Internet historian's take on this is really good.

There's also the mattress firm conspiracy theory, ergo there's a lot more mattress stores popping in and out even when people dont need much of them. It's probably because they're being used for money laundering schemes.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
This guy seems to make sense. I am not an eco radical but I sat down around the earlier part of this decade especially after 2008 looking at the facts around this issue and I more or less came to the same conclusion this guy has come to. I have a sinking feeling the governments know something we don't around global warming and that more or less everything they do is to keep us distracted from this fact.

I've never believed the official story around 9/11 either. My personal opinion is it was set up by the bush clan with the saudis doing most of the legwork. I highly doubt the CIA and other intelligence community bureaucrats were in on it however.

E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Shape shifting lizard people.

I like some of David Ickes ideas, but that one was bat shit crazy. As were his original predictions of the Isle of Wight sinking into the sea.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Shape shifting lizard people.

I like some of David Ickes ideas, but that one was bat shit crazy. As were his original predictions of the Isle of Wight sinking into the sea.
David Icke is a loon. Alex jones used to be good but I think he went off the deep end. But he is a good conspiracy intro because a lot of the things have been correct including the staged wars, mass surveillance, totally failing and decaying institutions/culture.