• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
I think this is my fourth public thread I posted in these forums here and I really hope people will not get upset for this since I am not using the megathreads.

Because I failed partial suspension (can't get unconscious) and opioid poisoning by so called "poppy seeds tea" too many times, I will go for SN method now.

So I bought 35 grams of Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 (99% highest grade) from eBay which should arrive this or the next week.

I will stay in a hotel room while taking SN during night. I will NOT take any antiemetics or acid regulators.

- How many SN do I need to take? 15 grams as advised would be enough for body weight of 105 kilograms?
- Would it be helpful to drink (just a little) alcohol before taking SN to decrease the pain?
- Would it be helpful to take Aspirin before SN to speed up the process and blood flow?
- Do you have any (more) recommendations to SN method?

Reactions: Ladylethal, Roger and Alec
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I recommend you read the wiki & mega threads, from what you have described so far you have not done any research on reliable methods or you would have known slightly better.

It's your death, so why do you want someone else to tell you what to do? what makes you think they might give you the right advice? If you do not crosscheck this info then sorry to be blunt but thats stupid.

If you had bothered reading the mega thread you would know you need anti emetics & acid reducers unless you wish to make a gamble or a gesture.

So to sum up read the flipping info already provided please or you could be taking advice from a well meaning but not knowledgable person leading to another fail.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Ladylethal, inconsequential, littlelady774 and 2 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I will NOT take any antiemetics or acid regulators.

Which gives a high likelihood of puking all that stuff back up 30 seconds later and surviving with not much other than a bad headache and blue lips for a day or so. Someone recently did exactly that and that's what happened to them. If you are planning to do this just to get attention, it is perfectly OK to go without antiemetics.

Reactions: inconsequential, restingspot, littlelady774 and 5 others
MakyMy

MakyMy

Jun 21, 2019
I am also prepared for SN without antiemetics. Just stomach painkillers. Unfortunately, there is no way to get them so that's my plan. I use alcohol for courage. Few hours before. I know I'll vomit. But I have more batches 20g each prepared. I will drink SN on and on alone in my favorite place. People die from smaller doses and no antiemetics. It will hurt I know, but everyone who is ready will do it wherever it costs.

Reactions: mentionized1
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
. . . . . . you could be taking advice from a well meaning but not knowledgable person . . . .

Can there be such people ? On this forum ?

Well, I never.

• Love
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Letmego. Please
M

MiCa

Jun 16, 2019
I think this is my fourth public thread I posted in these forums here and I really hope people will not get upset for this since I am not using the megathreads.

Because I failed partial suspension (can't get unconscious) and opioid poisoning by so called "poppy seeds tea" too many times, I will go for SN method now.

So I bought 35 grams of Sodium Nitrite NaNO2 (99% highest grade) from eBay which should arrive this or the next week.

I will stay in a hotel room while taking SN during night. I will NOT take any antiemetics or acid regulators.

- How many SN do I need to take? 15 grams as advised would be enough for body weight of 105 kilograms?
- Would it be helpful to drink (just a little) alcohol before taking SN to decrease the pain?
- Would it be helpful to take Aspirin before SN to speed up the process and blood flow?
- Do you have any (more) recommendations to SN method?

If you have accese to Peaceful Pill online version, you can watch a presentation from Dr Nitz on exactly the dosages etc - I am chasing it my self. I am trying to get highest purity, so would love to know who you got it from on ebay. PM me, but understand if that is a no-no. Cheers

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@mentionized1 and @MakyMy, can you - either of you - explain why you plan to do it this way even though you know you'll vomit most of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774, Letmego. Please and jake3d
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
Can you - either of you - explain why you plan to do it this way even though you know you'll vomit most of it?
I read all SN megatheads. Those who were able to do it (they never came back), all of them reported vomiting it despite having anti-emetics. What made the difference in a success though that they reported drinking the second bottle. That did the deed.

Reactions: Ladylethal and not_a_robot
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I read all SN megatheads. Those who were able to do it (they never came back), all of them reported vomiting it despite having anti-emetics.

Not all of them. And it's also pretty important WHEN it happens. Even if the antiemetics do not completely prevent vomiting, they do help holding the salt down for longer.

If you vomit 10-15 minutes after ingestion... you have most likely absorbed a fatal dose already and the only thing that would make you survive is calling an ambulance and getting IV'd with methylene blue. People here have tried without antiemetics and threw it back up 30 seconds later, had a headache and blue lips for the remainder of the day and that was it so we can call that a FAIL.

Reactions: Ladylethal, littlelady774, Sever and 2 others
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I read all SN megatheads. Those who were able to do it (they never came back), all of them reported vomiting it despite having anti-emetics. What made the difference in a success though that they reported drinking the second bottle. That did the deed.

I don't mean to be a dick, but are you confusing SN with N in this regard? There is no "second bottle" of SN, although some people have a second batch ready. I confuse the protocols for the two substances a lot.

And the question I'm trying to ask @mentionized1 and @MakyMy is why they want to increase the risk of failure by not following the protocol.

D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
Not all of them. And it's also pretty important WHEN it happens. Even if the antiemetics do not completely prevent vomiting, they do help holding the salt down for longer.

If you vomit 10-15 minutes after ingestion... you have most likely absorbed a fatal dose already and the only thing that would make you survive is calling an ambulance and getting IV'd with methylene blue. People here have tried without antiemetics and threw it back up 30 seconds later, had a headache and blue lips for the remainder of the day and that was it so we can call that a FAIL.
Not true. Go through the megathread more carefully and you will find out, that it's false. Anyway, everybody is different and every body is different. At the end of the day, It's up to individual to decide how to go around it.
I don't mean to be a dick, but are you confusing SN with N in this regard? There is no "second bottle" of SN, although some people have a second batch ready. I confuse the protocols for the two substances a lot.

And the question I'm trying to ask @mentionized1 and @MakyMy is why they want to increase the risk of failure by not following the protocol.
No. I'm not confusing N and SN. I tend to do my homework well. Indeed, even with SN people do use second bottle. Read up the SN Megathread.

Reactions: mentionized1
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
A method is a method. Some random ingestion of a chemical is just playing around. 15 grams is a heavy dose, and keeping it down long enough to work, is unlikely to happen. People have died from lesser doses, but that is going to be a long process with experiences nobody wants to have.

Reactions: Ladylethal, Letmego. Please, jake3d and 1 other person
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019

If they drank a second dose after vomiting the first, and they "never came back," then how did they report the fact ?
As vomiting, along with underdosing, seem to be two of the principal causes of failure (the other being discovered too soon) then it seems likely that most reports of failure will feature these reasons, ands may distort the perceptions of success/failure.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and Soul
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
A method is a method. Some random ingestion of a chemical is just playing around. 15 grams is a heavy dose, and keeping it down long enough to work, is unlikely to happen. People have died from lesser doses, but that is going to be a long process with experiences nobody wants to have.
Some people just don't have the luxury of anti-emetics. It's really as simple as that.

Reactions: Ladylethal and Thorn
mentionized1

mentionized1

Apr 13, 2019
Protocol says it's optional / not required. On the other hand it'd take more time to get antiemetics and acid regulators and I don't have patience anymore. Our bodies are all different and I don't have any experience with SN but I will give it a try.

Reactions: Ladylethal and done_so_done
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Protocol says it's optional / not required. On the other hand it'd take more time to get antiemetics and acid regulators and I don't have patience anymore. Our bodies are all different and I don't have any experience with SN but I will give it a try.

It is true that SN has been linked to accidental death and also has been used for murder. Those people certainly weren't taking antiemetics, but they were also completely unaware of what they ingested! With intentional use the situation is different. You want the highest possible success rate and the least amount of pain.

Anyway. In the "protocol" only the acid regulator is said to be optional, antiemetics are a must.

Reactions: Letmego. Please, Morto and Soul
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
I hope without anti-e it turn out the way you want it to. Wish you the best possible outcome. :hug:

Reactions: Alec, not_a_robot and done_so_done
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
If they drank a second dose after vomiting the first, and they "never came back," then how did they report the fact ?
As vomiting, along with underdosing, seem to be two of the principal causes of failure (the other being discovered too soon) then it seems likely that most reports of failure will feature these reasons, ands may distort the perceptions of success/failure.
You can find for yourself. SN Megathread, for example guy called Yuri.

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019

I doublechecked the SN protocol and honestly don't see where it says those items are optional. The very first post is what I'm looking at, and while it merely *recommends* the antacid, it says nothing about the antiemetics being optional:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
As you say it's your body and your SN, so you're going to do what you choose. Being impatient isn't something that generally adds to the success of any method, though.

People are arguing with you only because we don't want you to do something that will make your situation worse. We're not trying to debate you.

Can I ask what country you're in?

Last edited:
Reactions: Letmego. Please and Thorn
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Suicide Wiki has this to say,

"Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you won't accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely"

Reactions: Letmego. Please, thrwaway99, jake3d and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
My understanding is that puking N is nowhere near as common as puking SN.

The protocols are similar but not the same, and it's very easy to mix them up.

Reactions: Letmego. Please and jake3d
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Suicide Wiki has this to say,

"Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you won't accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely"

This sentence is a curious one, as it basically says that you don't need them, but you need them.

Reactions: Ladylethal
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It's not that curious. It basically says that you're free to try without but tells you the most likely outcome.

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
It's not that curious. It basically says that you're free to try without but tells you the most likely outcome.

Which makes *trying* it into just another unneeded traumatic experience.

Last edited:
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
This sentence is a curious one, as it basically says that you don't need them, but you need them.
Well, it is just like with everything else. Some people ended up in a hospital after taking anti-emetics. They didn't even had a chance at CTB. You just don't know till you....actually really try for yourself.

Reactions: Thorn
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Well, it is just like with everything else. Some people ended up in a hospital after taking anti-emetics. They didn't even had a chance at CTB. You just don't know till you....actually really try for yourself.

Yep, just when I try, I would like to die trying. Something of a "poetic end" type of thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Letmego. Please, done_so_done, jake3d and 1 other person
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
Yep, just when I try, I would like to die trying. Something of a "poetic end" type of thing.
The problem is we really don't know. Medicine is not an exact science. Every human being is different. That's the most frustrating thing about this all. And yes, we all just want to go when we want to go. But nobody can guarantee the success.

Reactions: MakyMy and mentionized1
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It is true that SN has been linked to accidental death and also has been used for murder. Those people certainly weren't taking antiemetics, but they were also completely unaware of what they ingested! With intentional use the situation is different. You want the highest possible success rate and the least amount of pain.

Anyway. In the "protocol" only the acid regulator is said to be optional, antiemetics are a must.
Can baking soda be used for the acid regulator?
(sorry for dumb question, I've spent more time on philosophy than science here).