illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
so earlier today i wrote a goodbye post, im not going to ctb today or any time too near to me writing this but its happening and thats that. i cant decide whether i actually want to post it here or not. its very personal and is more aimed at certain people rather than myself. i guess you could describe it as more of a thank you letter than a suicide note. im stuck in a horrible place right now and im convinced my brain is entirely against me at this point but it is what it is. im bored of being sad and like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, ocd is bad, KleinerWolf and 4 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
That's pretty interesting, hope you have a nice journey whenever you plan on CTBing:)

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and illbeinthegarage
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I mean...you don't *owe* anybody anything. But even just a short post before you ctb would probably be nice for the people here you've gotten to know. But that's totally a personal call and like I said, its not like you owe it to anybody.

Reactions: JAG_78, Living_Hurts_so_Much and illbeinthegarage
RealHumanBean

RealHumanBean

Student
Aug 8, 2020
That's okay, man. You're not on anyone's time but your own. You don't have to worry about not going through with it after gearing up for it; we all understand how difficult of a decision it is. Be assured that no one here reading your words is here to judge you; we are all in the same boat.

Reactions: JAG_78 and illbeinthegarage
Fear191829218

Fear191829218

Jun 16, 2020
I will certainly miss you, friend, if you decide to do so. But its your decision and Ill respect it. Always here if you want to talk about anything ;)

Reactions: illbeinthegarage
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
we are here xoxo

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Honestly there is no right answer here, what's important is to give yourself closure before the end. Say what you feel like you need to say and don't regret not thanking people or not explaining things. The note is about you; we're all going to respect and care about you no matter what happens, so just tell us what you want to tell us.

Reactions: JAG_78 and illbeinthegarage
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
There is no rush to write a goodbye thread. You may write one or have one whenever you are ready to go. At this time, I wish you the best and peace in whatever you choose to do. :hug: