• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

musicislife

Student
Jun 15, 2018
My folks know I'm suicidal right now but are brushing it under the mat, well they would, I'm still alive !!

But I'm considering going missing this week when I say going I'm missing taking myself to a secluded part of the country so far off the beaten track and killing myself but I hope to be so far off the beaten track that I wouldn't be found hopefully forever if that's even a possibility!!

My question is is this a cruel thing to do especially to my mom?? Of us the fact that she has hope that I'm maybe still alive and she can hold out for that, that I may make future contact even though i never ever will ??

Is it cruel

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudstar and bag.of.cats
bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
But I'm considering going missing this week when I say going I'm missing taking myself to a secluded part of the country so far off the beaten track and killing myself
I'm planning the same. After thinking it through, I decided to send a delayed message, even though I hate my parents because of how they abused and mistreated me. I'm still thinking if I should write about my reasons for doing it or not.

Reactions: Cloudstar