• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
Would it be advisable to carry out this method with a full bathtub as well? Or is it feasible to just take a nap in my bed? How much of this do I need to combine in order to make it work? I'm thinking of tying myself to the bed in order to prevent getting up while unconscious.

I'm considering taking a dose exceeding 6 grams of benadryl, as well as a bottle of melatonin.

Last edited:
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I haven't heard about this method. Are you sure it works? I've ingested various combinations of diphenhydramine + melatonin + alcohol over the years, simply trying to get to sleep. Sometimes it doesn't even accomplish that, let alone get me a ticket on the Last Bus Out.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos and lachrymost
toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
This is not a suicide method just a bad idea and will make you drowsy and zombified as fuck. Too much benadryl will cause scary hallucinations. Please don't do this

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos, SenseOfLoss, lachrymost and 1 other person
RavaLion

RavaLion

May 25, 2023
I take antihistamines every day for allergies (cetirizine), I also use melatonin most nights to sleep. And I've combined them together at times, as well as with alcohol. I have never died doing this. That's my two cents.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos
Werewolf

Werewolf

Without shelter
May 12, 2020
I'm not trying to be condescending or mean here but what will happen is you will get a good nights sleep and a bad hangover. I do this every night just to sleep, mirtazapine alcohol and melatonin, sometimes I mix in some z or benz and even then it's not a guarantee to go to sleep.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos and toofargone6969
Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
I'll edit the post to include this but I'm not larger than 150lb and I'm considering taking a dose exceeding 6 grams of benadryl, as well as a bottle of melatonin.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
This won't work, you will get mega drunk, ironically won't be able to sleep and have memory loss.

• Informative
Reactions: dialogos
Toward Zero

Toward Zero

Aug 28, 2023
Well, if 6 grams wont work then I'll need to try something else.