• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Even though I would ideally love to drift off to death while looking up at the stars next to another person, I've come to accept I'm likely going to die alone in a hotel/motel room, and have planned accordingly. I have pored over logistics to doing this for months.

My critieria:
1. Must have bolted locks on the doors.

2. Must be willing to give you reception e-mail address so you can send a delayed e-mail after a certain amt of time has elapsed after taking N. You do have to be slick when asking about this, and sandwich it in with other q's about the hotel amenities so you don't look weird. I've made up elaborate stories about my sibling/family member/partner having really intense social anxiety and not being able to use the room phones, so I'd need their front desk email. Believe it or not, it's worked every time. And I've always called from a phone app so they don't recognize my # later if I check in there.

3. Must not have a mandatory daily or even bi-daily cleaning policy. I say that I don't like to be woke up by cleaning people and ask how often staff have to come in the rooms. This is b/c after taking N you should allow yourself a time window that is safe without interruption or intervention risk. Some people opt for 12 hrs, other 24-48 hrs. This one is really tricky as most hotels require a daily cleaning once every 3 days, even with a DND sign on the door. Motels tend to leave you alone for as long as you want with a do not disturb sign, but corporate motel chains like Motel 6 do daily "check ups" for safety.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RealMe, Comatose11 and 9 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Good post.

You can also send delayed emails to police; it doesn't have to be the hotel.

Reactions: lv-gras
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Good post.

You can also send delayed emails to police; it doesn't have to be the hotel.

Where can you find police dept email addys?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Where can you find police dept email addys?

I'm in the US. Some towns list them in the town police website. Even if you send to a diff town (not all towns have emails online), they will call the appropriate town.

That's my plan anyway.

Reactions: Tiburcio, lastsummer, lv-gras and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Good thread. I'm also planning to ctb in a hotel with N, probably in the upcoming weeks and I share your criteria. It should be a hotel without the daily cleaning service. I'll do it in the evening so I have enough time over night to die, even if someone came into my room in the next morning. There will be a note for the cleaning staff about my suicide for that case. I'll also send a delayed email informing the hotel or the police about my suicide. I'll book for several days so I have enough days to get into the right mindset. I don't know if there is anything else to consider.

Reactions: RealMe, Tiburcio, Smilla and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I'm not using N so my death should be within minutes.

Good thread, I agree!

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Good thread. I'm also planning to ctb in a hotel with N, probably in the upcoming weeks and I share your criteria. It should be a hotel without the daily cleaning service. I'll do it in the evening so I have enough time over night to die, even if someone came into my room in the next morning. There will be a note for the cleaning staff about my suicide for that case. I'll also send a delayed email informing the hotel or the police about my suicide. I'll book for several days so I have enough days to get into the right mindset. I don't know if there is anything else to consider.
Are you going to eat the same day you do it? PPH says to have something light before you do it but I'm not sure about meals. Sometimes I wonder if having a real meal is fine so long as you let it all go through your system. I'm not too sure. People keep mentioning how bad N tastes but I can't be bothered mixing juices/sugar all that crap. I will have some candies/chocolates with me though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Are you going to eat the same day you do it? PPH says to have something light before you do it but I'm not sure about meals. Sometimes I wonder if having a real meal is fine so long as you let it all go through your system. I'm not too sure. People keep mentioning how bad N tastes but I can't be bothered mixing juices/sugar all that crap. I will have some chocolates with me though.

Do you know why it's recommended to eat something light before? I don't think I'm gonna eat anything that day. But I'll make sure to eat plenty of delicious meals the days before. I'm probably gonna mix it with orange juice, sugar and syrup but I'm not sure yet. I plan to taste N once I checked into the hotel so I know what to expect.

Reactions: RealMe, bag.of.cats and Morning Angel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Do you know why it's recommended to eat something light before? I don't think I'm gonna eat anything that day. But I'll make sure to eat plenty of delicious meals the days before. I'm probably gonna mix it with orange juice, sugar and syrup but I'm not sure yet. I plan to taste N once I checked into the hotel so I know what to expect.
My impression is that too much food may interfere with proper absorption of N, but having a completely empty stomach might make you more prone to vomiting. I believe so anyway. The PPH also recommends liquor/spirits after taking N but knowing how sensitive I am to hard alcohol, I'd rather not risk it. I almost always puke when alcohol is involved.

Sha70

Sha70

Student
Jul 22, 2018
Im planning to ctb in the hotel in another state. Either with N or fentanyl, haven't decided.

Reactions: RealMe

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Do you know why it's recommended to eat something light before?/QUOTE]

Anything noxious or irritating hits harder on an empty stomach. The idea is to get a light load in there so you aren't dumping the bothering stuff right in if that makes sense. As an example if I drink black coffee on an empty stomach I often feel nausea...but with a little food I'm good. Same idea.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Sorry for whatever reason things are messed up on my end and I cannot edit or quote right it seems. I think you can see the response of mine inside the quote.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My impression is that too much food may interfere with proper absorption of N, but having a completely empty stomach might make you more prone to vomiting. I believe so anyway. The PPH also recommends liquor/spirits after taking N but knowing how sensitive I am to hard alcohol, I'd rather not risk it. I almost always puke when alcohol is involved.

Sorry for whatever reason things are messed up on my end and I cannot edit or quote right it seems. I think you can see the response of mine inside the quote.

Interesting, thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot of sense actually. I think a salad might be a good meal in that case. I'll have some vodka with me too. I drink regularly to ease the pain a bit so that should work for me. I'm gonna mix a cocktail probably. Could also be a solution for you @Morning Angel because they're a lot easier to drink, even if they contain hard alcohol.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Interesting, thanks for the explanation. That makes a lot of sense actually. I think a salad might be a good meal in that case. I'll have some vodka with me too. I drink regularly to ease the pain a bit so that should work for me. I'm gonna mix a cocktail probably. Could also be a solution for you @Morning Angel because they're a lot easier to drink, even if they contain hard alcohol.
Might consider rectal administration as well. Avoids the puke potential and need for antimemetics entirely. I plan to do it this way and know a few people who did. You just put it in an empty enema bottle and stick it up the bum. Meds absorb up there faster and better than stomach even.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Might consider rectal administration as well. Avoids the puke potential and need for antimemetics entirely. I plan to do it this way and know a few people who did. You just put it in an empty enema bottle and stick it up the bum. Meds absorb up there faster and better than stomach even.

I've read about that method in another thread and I think the problem was leaking once you pass out. I'm going for the oral consumption.

M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Try to abstain from alcohol if you can until it happens. N works on the GABA receptors in your brain and prolonged alcohol/benzo use messes with those receptors. Not to say it's impossible for N to work, the observational reports seem to suggest that alcohol/benzo history will just put you in a longer comatose state before you die (according to the PPH). People generally recommend abstaining from alcohol for a month before taking N (a bit unclear if you're a long term chronic drinker though).

Re: cocktail. Thanks, I'll think about it but I'd honestly rather just be hardcore and drink the whole thing as it is...and not risk vomiting b/c there's so much liquid going on between N and liquor.

Last edited:

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
I've read about that method in another thread and I think the problem was leaking once you pass out. I'm going for the oral consumption.

I don't think that's a big worry. It will absorb quickly and its been done effectively. But of course people should go with what they are more comfortable with. Can always stick a buttplug up there and leave the cops thinking you died from that ;)

Reactions: Morning Angel
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Can always stick a buttplug up there and leave the cops thinking you died from that ;)
You're right. There was a gentleman on reddit SS who died last year using the rectal method. He also took some orally but used a buttplug to prevent any issues.

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
You're right. There was a gentleman on reddit SS who died last year using the rectal method. He also took some orally but used a buttplug to prevent any issues.

I know 3 people personally who used that route..no buttplug as far as I know.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't think that's a big worry. It will absorb quickly and its been done effectively. But of course people should go with what they are more comfortable with. Can always stick a buttplug up there and leave the cops thinking you died from that ;)

Haha, the buttplugs aren't my issue, let me tell you that. But yeah, I'll stick to oral consumption. I think it's easier and requires less preparation. Everything anal related usually is a bit tricky.

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Morning Angel

6477244ts5

Student
Jun 13, 2018
Haha, the buttplugs aren't my issue, let me tell you that. But yeah, I'll stick to oral consumption. I think it's easier and requires less preparation. Everything anal related usually is a bit tricky.

Yeah oral is the most researched and confirmed so it's a safe bet. I just didn't want to deal with antiemetics and am a puker anyway. Rectal seemed like a way to avoid that issue.