• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
@ultraviolet sin Hey, I'll ask you my questions when you post something later - handcuffed to the hospital bed is a bit weird, I wonder why they did that.
I was under arrest.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I mean it's weird that they arrested you for attempting, sounds annoying.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
Oh yeah. Turns out you face a manslaughter charge for attempting with a partner.

• Wow
Reactions: littlelady774, Lifeisatrap, NextSummer and 2 others
NextSummer

NextSummer

Experienced
Mar 28, 2019
I survived after being discovered by police. No permanent damage that I'm aware of. I had a persistent tingling in my shoulder that started after taking the SN and would come and go for a day here and there, weeks after. It's a miraculous coincidence the timing involved; first responders giving me methyl blue to treat me coming out unscathed, but handcuffed to a hospital bed.

No pain, either. I'll post something more comprehensive later.

Please tell us more in a full separate post and write your heart out with all the experiences you had

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Walilamdzi, Psilo and 2 others
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, ultraviolet sin and Walilamdzi
D

Diewell

Jun 5, 2019
So technically SN method is the safest in case of failure, right?