Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wasn't scared of death before i was born because i'd never experienced life. i had nothing to be afraid of. i wasn't comfortable, i wasn't happy, i was just nothing because i didn't exist yet.
but i feel as though i am being punished by some higher power. something out of my control forced me to be conscious, then it gets ripped away from me when i die against my will. it is psychological torture. i'm constantly suffering, it's cruel. i don't know what i did wrong to deserve this.
i wish assisted suicide were possible for people like me. i see no end to this anxiety and stress, sometimes i'm not sure if the looming threat of death or the constant fear is worse. i just want this to be over with because i cannot live like this anymore. my life is controlled by fear, it rules every aspect of my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, borderlinee, myusername890 and 4 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm sorry. For many existence truly is hell. You don't deserve to suffer like that. I understand it well, my life is also ruled by constant fear, stress and pain. The gap between now and then is tormenting and a constant struggle but no matter what there will come a day where the nightmare is over.

Reactions: Darkover
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Lots of metaphysical assumptions there.

Consciousness is the greatest gift, it's your true nature, you've always been conscious and always existed.

You are here of Your own Will, but forgot. The Universe is Consciousness's, Your, spontaneous and effortless manifestation for entertainment purposes.

What can become a curse, if not consciously witnessed and properly related to, is "the mind".

Thoughts make us believe we are separate from Life, when in Truth, we are Life Itself exploring Itself, for Eternity.

Who is it that feels punished by Life? Good luck trying to find that one, cuz it simply ain't there.

Excuse the harsh tone, but compassion can be straight and direct too, much Love. 🙏💕

Reactions: hermestrimegistus
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021

Consciousness is the greatest gift, it's your true nature, you've always been conscious and always existed.

You are here of Your own Will, but forgot. The Universe is Consciousness's, Your, spontaneous and effortless manifestation for entertainment purposes.

What can become a curse, if not consciously witnessed and properly related to, is "the mind".

Thoughts make us believe we are separate from Life, when in Truth, we are Life Itself exploring Itself, for Eternity.

Who is it that feels punished by Life? Good luck trying to find that one, cuz it simply ain't there.

Excuse the harsh tone, but compassion can be straight and direct too, much Love. 🙏💕
always been conscious pure nonsense i wasn't conscious aware of myself into 5 years old what before i was born i wasnt consciously aware either, i'd never choose to exist in this universe as one of these shitty machines on offer here, i feel punished by life

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023

Nope.

(is that straight and direct enough for you?)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
always been conscious pure nonsense i wasn't conscious aware of myself into 5 years old what before i was born i wasnt consciously aware either, i'd never choose to exist in this universe as one of these shitty machines on offer here, i feel punished by life
Exactly. A baby knows fuck all until it's brain physiology develops fully, and it has spent a lot of time learning about the world around itself.
Nobody ever in this world remembers life before birth.
The ego, or self is often confused with a so-called soul.
The so-called soul, or ego is simply a collection of ideas and perceptions that form a person's identity.
I blame religion for inventing the concept of a soul.
Also, nobody in their right "mind " or whatever would want to incarnate into physical existence.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is, I see it as something so dreadful and burdensome to have the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped with our own thoughts until somehow we cease existing. I will always see it as preferable to not exist, it's tragic how existence disturbed the peace of nothingness so senselessly and unnecessarily.

The only comfort lies in the thought of this existence finally being forgotten about as once we lose consciousness that is it for us, we are gone, it's just so disgusting and inhumane how we cannot easily free ourselves from this existence in peace.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, myusername890 and Darkover