• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Conium maculatum and Cicuta virosa are very poisonous plants and kill quickly. What is lethal dose of these poisons and where can I buy them?

Conium maculatum Cicuta virosa

Reactions: girlsboysthems
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
i find them during spring around in the meadows. can you even order them?

Reactions: Kore
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
i find them during spring around in the meadows. can you even order them?
Same, these are extremely common all around the countryside where I live. Have seen them my whole life, played with them as kids even - had no clue they were toxic

girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
I think its a good way to kill yourself with it (my backup actually)- especially since knowing that Socrates killed himself with it. Apparently it has a pleasant taste and leaves its victims with a smile on their faces.

• Wow
Reactions: Kore
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I found this website: ALL RARE HERBS Hemlock poison seed

But how do I know that I get what I order or maybe I will be scammed?

Anyone who has bought hemlock seeds from the Internet?

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I think its a good way to kill yourself with it (my backup actually)- especially since knowing that Socrates killed himself with it. Apparently it has a pleasant taste and leaves its victims with a smile on their faces.
Never heard of the smile on your face.....you suffocate whilst fully concious. It takes about 1g only to be lethal.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Poison hemlock Conium maculatum contains coniine which is considered super toxic and estimated probable human lethal dose is less than 5 mg/kg for a 70 kg person. The seeds are more toxic than the leaves. Seeds of Conium maculatum are available for sale on many places on the Internet, including Amazon, but I have not found any information on how many seeds that are lethal.

Last edited:
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it a painful way to go?

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but is it a painful way to go?
I'm assuming it's not that pleasant if you suffocate while concious.

Reactions: BrainShower
foxgirl

foxgirl

drifter
Nov 15, 2023
Did some reading this morning. Chapter 7 of Final Exit discusses plants, and strongly advises against it due to how unreliable it is (time of year/location it was picked can affect its potency, as well as the age/size of the individual).

DazaiKinnie

DazaiKinnie

Cringe Isekai Author
Apr 27, 2023
Conium maculatum and Cicuta virosa are very poisonous plants and kill quickly. What is lethal dose of these poisons and where can I buy them?

View attachment 123430View attachment 123431
You can find them in meadows/forests in spring. Where I am from these grow rampant and are everywhere in spring. It never came across since today that I could use them to CTB, I grew up in an old deforested(was part of a bigger forest) area that was used for plantations in my country. I learned about Hemlock when I was young, my mom told me it was toxic. If you brew it in a tea it might work, a handful of flowers will do the trick from what I know, but please, don't take this at face value as I might be wrong about the quantity

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I know that plant poisoning is risky and very painful and the toxicity of plants is far from being an exact science - too much depends on the site of growth and the time of year the plant is picked. But forced suicide was a common means of execution in ancient Greece and Rome where the victims drank hemlock so the method is possible to implement. I live in a country where hemlock is hard to come by so bying from the Internet is my only opportunity. But it is not possible to know how many seeds that are lethal dose and how poisonous they are. One can take a chance, of course, or combine hemlock with another method.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Cicuta is reportedly very ubiquitous in Europe. There are lethal doses listed in Wikipedia, not sure what they apply to - anyway, cicuta root is supposed to be the most poisonous

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
I am infuriated by the fact that some flowers that will "give" you a painful suffocating death grow literally under your nose.
But if you want a death without suffering, then you'll have to kick your ass to get a peaceful death, and it's not a fact that you'll get what you want!😡😡

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Cicuta is reportedly very ubiquitous in Europe. There are lethal doses listed in Wikipedia, not sure what they apply to - anyway, cicuta root is supposed to be the most poisonous
The problem is that it is not possible to know how many seeds that are poisonous and how poisnous they are.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
For cicuta it should be root - maybe an overkill dose will do it?
So, they write that 100-200 g of cicuta root is enough to kill a cow.
I am glad that I didn´t procreate, then at least someone won´t have to read nasty things on the Internet. FC is right - humans are the worst species.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis