• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
It is extremely confusing for people who are rejected by everyone. This is because people will tell them they're fine and nothing's wrong, but then act in contrast to what they say. It's happened to me my whole life.

I get it though. It's tough to tell someone you don't want to be around them, no one wants to do that anyways. It's just torturous for the one who no one wants to be around. They don't know what the fucks going on around them because no one is telling the full truth. Who can say they haven't seen this happen before?

Last edited:
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I totally relate to feeling like no one wants you around and being rejected. It feels awful. In my experience, I've often found that I build it up so much, it builds pressure in my mind and I start to project it on to the world. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy for me. But the confusion of never really knowing for sure is maddening. I feel you fam :hug:

Reactions: NodusTollens
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Damn, this was really concise and made a ton of sense. It is comforting to know that someone else deals with this. You are right, I have issues with that and I make situations worse sometimes. There are also plenty of times when it's clear what the other person thinks though.