RenaSrar

RenaSrar

Nov 1, 2023
I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself a little. I'm a 29 year old female. I work as a security guard for a hospital. I work the graveyard shifts 22:00 - 0600 is my hours. I suffer from major depression, ADHD, anxiety, psychosis, insomnia, and DID. I take 12 pills in the morning and 2 at night. My work schedule makes those times hard to stay on schedule with my medicine. I live in the same house as my mom and older brother. We all share the bills. I also have dogs my fur babies.

For the past two weeks I've been suffering a depressive episode. I've been keeping my mind busy with the dogs, playing Zelda on the switch, work, watching Helluva Boss on YouTube. My mom and brother both worry. My sister and other older brother worry. I am to a point that nothing is working anymore. I try to tell myself if I commit suicide what will happen to my dogs. Or what would happen with my mom. It's starting to become not enough to want to end it. I keep asking myself how much more time do I have until I just say fuck it. I'm still trying to hold on.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, tiger b, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling so trapped in that situation, I get that it's dreadful feeling stuck here when you just wish to be gone. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: tiger b and WAITING TO DIE