• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Hi this is something I've been struggling with deciding for a while. I ordered my SN and it'll be here on the 28th. I haven't decided when I'll take it but ive been struggling deciding how i want to leave. I want to dispose of my phone but i also don't want to be alone in my final moments. My worst fear is that anyone will get in trouble or like be investigated when i die and that is the last thing i want to happen. I want to say goodbye to you all and my dear friend but I'm not sure how to go about all this. I still am iffy about leaving a note behind too. A part of me feels like maybe I should but the other part screams no. I don't want to be buried, nor do i want a funeral. Theyre too sad and the only times family gets together other than holidays and reunions.

Im really not sure what I should do. I can destroy my phone easily by dunking it in water or dropping something hard on it. But I am really unsure of what i should do. am i thinking about this too hard?

• Hugs
Reactions: reapandsow918, OldGod and Indieblue
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I understand. I would also want to say goodbye, but having the iPad/phone allows tracking. You can always factory reset the phone. It only takes a couple clicks. Could always say goodbye then wipe the phone. I'd rather risk tracking than be alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Indieblue
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I understand. I would also want to say goodbye, but having the iPad/phone allows tracking. You can always factory reset the phone. It only takes a couple clicks. Could always say goodbye then wipe the phone. I'd rather risk tracking than be alone.
I didn't think about factory resetting it. Like a friend I'd brought it up like what if it fails and i can't reach out to anyone. I hate i think too hard about these things.

I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Me too. I don't want any funeral. But then i am not bothered with leaving a note.

Reactions: highlyvolatile
CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
I didn't think about factory resetting it. Like a friend I'd brought it up like what if it fails and i can't reach out to anyone. I hate i think too hard about these things.
Factory reset it the day before. Install only the basic apps you need until you CTB. You can then access the forum normally, just make sure you do it from a browser where it's easy to wipe cookies and data. You'll want to do that right after you drink the SN, otherwise it will be too late.

As for contacting friends, I guess texting still works? If they ask why you're not on WhatsApp/FB/IG or whatever, say you accidentally dropped it in the toilet and had to reset it or something like that?

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Factory reset it the day before. Install only the basic apps you need until you CTB. You can then access the forum normally, just make sure you do it from a browser where it's easy to wipe cookies and data. You'll want to do that right after you drink the SN, otherwise it will be too late.

As for contacting friends, I guess texting still works? If they ask why you're not on WhatsApp/FB/IG or whatever, say you accidentally dropped it in the toilet and had to reset it or something like that?
Thank you that solves that. I currently use tor to browse the forums but thank you. I think I'll do that. I want to be as cautious as i possibly can be about all this.

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
I'll be going in a hotel room, I'll have a tablet/phone w/ me to pass time before I sleep. Even if they investigate my devices, I can't imagine they'd find anything about SS if I just clear history tbh. Is it standard to comb through everything the deceased person owned to find motive?

I'll be leaving a note with me which I hope will explain everything.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I'll be going in a hotel room, I'll have a tablet/phone w/ me to pass time before I sleep. Even if they investigate my devices, I can't imagine they'd find anything about SS if I just clear history tbh. Is it standard to comb through everything the deceased person owned to find motive?

I'll be leaving a note with me which I hope will explain everything.
When my mom died i didnt look through her stuff but other relatives did. I'm not sure if they comb thtough peoples stuff to find motive but im sure people look for anything they might have left behind tipping off that it was planned or something or even if they left like presents or something. My mom didnt leave a note but she left behind gifts. And writings that she wanted to go home. Im not sure if law enforcement or the people who find you would have any interest in it. idk.

WhyamIstillhere

WhyamIstillhere

Jan 27, 2020
When my mom died i didnt look through her stuff but other relatives did. I'm not sure if they comb thtough peoples stuff to find motive but im sure people look for anything they might have left behind tipping off that it was planned or something or even if they left like presents or something. My mom didnt leave a note but she left behind gifts. And writings that she wanted to go home. Im not sure if law enforcement or the people who find you would have any interest in it. idk.
That's why I'm not too worried about scrubbing devices tbh. Some day after I'm gone, it might be nice for my family to get onto my devices. See my conversations, find out who I really was as a person. If I scrub them, it's over, which in a sense is robbing them of it.

Melkus2020

Melkus2020

Bad Character
Feb 19, 2020
If you leave a good note. They will understand why you done it. And they will leave your privacy alone. I have a very good s note in particular just in case.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
That's why I'm not too worried about scrubbing devices tbh. Some day after I'm gone, it might be nice for my family to get onto my devices. See my conversations, find out who I really was as a person. If I scrub them, it's over, which in a sense is robbing them of it.
that's not a bad idea. a part of me just figured it'd be best to remove everything phone wise but i didn't think that they might want to see how i was.
If you leave a good note. They will understand why you done it. And they will leave your privacy alone. I have a very good s note in particular just in case.
I probably will leave a note then. Its just a lot about this has been on my mind and i hadn't been sure how i wanted to go about it. ive never been the best at expressing myself to my family. id always just kinda like been afar from them. i love them but idk. it's been strained and i wouldn't know how to say goodbye.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melkus2020
reapandsow918

reapandsow918

Let the waves take me
Nov 6, 2019
I'm sorry you are in this position. When I CTB I will be putting my phone on a number lock on it so they can't use my finger print to access my phone. Maybe you can do this with yours? Just an idea.

Reactions: highlyvolatile and Indieblue
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this position. When I CTB I will be putting my phone on a number lock on it so they can't use my finger print to access my phone. Maybe you can do this with yours? Just an idea.
Wouldn't wipe it with a tissue work? :)