SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Yeah, the Wap days, it'll be around 2007 or so? Before Facebook and stuff, that's what made her site so impressive, most folk could barely manage a peperonity page that had their name and a few mp3s uploaded onto separate hyperlinks. She'll be around 38-42 or so, she was definitely around my age. Last I knew of her she hooked up with a lad I knew from Manchester, not sure if anything become of it. Again, it was a longshot but if you don't ask...

deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I have a sick fantasy about my abusive husband having a sudden death (car wreck, injury, disease, doesn't actually matter). I fantasize about finally being free, but keeping his money so I can live my life again. People would give me sympathy for being a widow, not knowing I was abused and that I was thrilled about his death. I imagine how I'd feel the moment I found out about it. I can feel it, the relief, the burden gone.

I feel a lot of shame for these thoughts, but I try to remind myself I'd never wish suffering or death on any other person, only the person that gave me ptsd and ruined my life.

lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I haven't done anything extreme. Though when I was 14 I stole a good few chocolate bars from Tesco to elevate my status in school so I could fit in and make friends. It worked that's why I kept doing it. Though it soon wore off and it was pointless in the long run. I'm just grateful I never got a record from it.

• Hugs
Reactions: K-O
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
I want to write a suicide note for my family just to tell all their secrets to each other. I want them to hurt and I don't think my death will do that because I'm not present to them. I want to write exactly how I feel and let them know how alone and separated they have made me. I want them to feel guilt and I want them to hurt.

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Once on a summer excavation, after i got drunk each night down the pub, I'd come back to the site and take a pee in the fire sand bucket. There was a mushroom in it that I used to chase around. At some point during the day, the boss slipped and fell into the bucket, covering himself in the contents.
"Don't worry!" he shouted, "It's only water!"
It wasn't.
NB. Apparently I wasn't the only one, someone else had also been 'chasing the mushroom.' That was some stinky old 'water' in that bucket.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: K-O and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Once on a summer excavation, after i got drunk each night down the pub, I'd come back to the site and take a pee in the fire sand bucket. There was a mushroom in it that I used to chase around. At some point during the day, the boss slipped and fell into the bucket, covering himself in the contents.
"Don't worry!" he shouted, "It's only water!"
It wasn't.
NB. Apparently I wasn't the only one, someone else had also been 'chasing the mushroom.' That was some stinky old 'water' in that bucket.
That's one hell of a confession! Poor bastard, hope he didn't get any in his mouth :))

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's one hell of a confession! Poor bastard, hope he didn't get any in his mouth :))
Hahahaha. Well there is a longer story there and not one I'm willing to tell. I could be persuaded to tell the story about the sugar bowl, but it's even more distasteful.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hahahaha. Well there is a longer story there and not one I'm willing to tell. I could be persuaded to tell the story about the sugar bowl, but it's even more distasteful.
Hey man no pressure, eventually I'll post a few confessions here myself.

But as a spoiler, I can be a real asshole sometimes. It's only when I'm drunk and I resent myself when I am. This is why I'm steering clear of the alcohol now.

I love it and I used to be a mellow drunk. But something has changed in me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
My partner's mother irritates me with her neediness. Sweet enough woman, but her relationship with my partner honestly makes me a tad uncomfortable. Seems obsessive.

MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
I always wanted to bang a cousin of mine. Never acted on it out of respect for her.

Last edited:
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i used to condone and idolise school shooters and serial killers during my edgy tumblr blog phase.

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I want to die.

Not so much a confession to anyone here, but to my family though they'll never know

Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
In my last marriage, I had an affair with my brother in law.

ItsAllTooLate

ItsAllTooLate

Dancing on the razor's edge
Jul 1, 2020
I'm a sadist :nomouth:

• Love
Reactions: Stavrogin and Claudia
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Does your ex-husband know? Was this what lead to your separation?
Yes he does know.. it was his sister's husband I had the affair with. But he did lots of bad stuff too, being very violent to me. We have actually forgiven each other and are very amicable now.

Reactions: Oyoy and schopenh
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
The people who breeded me are an embarrassment to me. They are poor excuses for parents.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink
NoCoast

NoCoast

disappear here
Oct 9, 2019
I carry the guilt of indirectly causing two deaths.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: tryingtoescape, taylor321, puppy9 and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I killed some.

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
A friend called me because she was having a panic attack and I pretended to miss the phone calls since calls make me nervous and I didn't know what to say to help her. Turns out she was lost in an area she wasn't used to in a city at the time too. I am an awful friend.

Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
I had a crush on one of my roommates that was in her early 20s about a year ago.

She could be super abrasive though and heartless, so that made her much less attractive.

Hurtstomuch.

Hurtstomuch.

Feb 13, 2020
I want my abusive ex the father to my children to disappear so the abuse stops and I can finally feel free with my children and never have to worry about him again even though I somehow still love him after all the terrible things hes done I still wish him gone

Reactions: ocd is bad