a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Realized there is no confessions thread yet.

I am not a pastor, but I will listen to your confessions. You won't have to say any prayers afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: sadghost, NoCoast, Deleted member 17331 and 3 others
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
I push anyone away that I feel is getting too close, even if I've encouraged them in. Self fulfilling prophecy of losing anyone I ever care about. Not so much losing though, more like giving away.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Deleted member 17331 and ActualLesbian
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I hate my family

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Deleted member 17331, xalltoowell and 1 other person
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
i lick icecream off the spoon instead of putting the spoon in my mouth :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, illbeinthegarage, Morphinekiss and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
i lick icecream off the spoon instead of putting the spoon in my mouth :(
Sinner! I might have to close this thread again. –

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
When I make tea I put the milk in first with the bag then don't bother stirring it so it's really just hot milk untill it gets to the end where it's really strong tea. I'm just lazy. No one understands

Reactions: TakeYourHappyPills
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
When I make tea I put the milk in first with the bag then don't bother stirring it so it's really just hot milk untill it gets to the end where it's really strong tea. I'm just lazy. No one understands
That's just wrong :D I like the spoon to stand up in my tea, as orange as Trump after a good session. Unusual to see another tea drinker though, I thought everyone had gone hipster with mochabocca chai lattes made by some pretentious twonk.

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Milk and t e a?! – I overrrached with this thread. You can keep making confessions but I have to go and wash my eyes. – don't wait for me, I probably won't come back.

Reactions: GoBack
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
That's just wrong :D I like the spoon to stand up in my tea, as orange as Trump after a good session. Unusual to see another tea drinker though, I thought everyone had gone hipster with mochabocca chai lattes made by some pretentious twonk.

:) I know how wrong it is. Am Irish so would probably be deported if it got out. I used to like it like that, tea bag stays in all the way. Its just another sign of ngaf anymore

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
:) I know how wrong it is. Am Irish so would probably be deported if it got out. I used to like it like that, tea bag stays in all the way. Its just another sign of ngaf anymore

I think you're safe for now, they won't be deporting anyone while the lurgy is on the loose. Now if you said you don't like Guinness or Tayto crisps it might be a different matter. I used to love it myself, gives me awful belly ache now though, not sure if they tampered with the recipe or I turned soft. Maybe the builders tea buggered my insides up.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I think you're safe for now, they won't be deporting anyone while the lurgy is on the loose. Now if you said you don't like Guinness or Tayto crisps it might be a different matter. I used to love it myself, gives me awful belly ache now though, not sure if they tampered with the recipe or I turned soft. Maybe the builders tea buggered my insides up.

Aaah builders tea, just like mammy used to make. See that's what mine is like at the end just less of it

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Kinda like a shot of tea espresso after downing a latte, it could catch on. Starbucks would want eleventy quid for it.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
If you could get a drop of Guinness in there too ... Wat could you call it, builders alco surprise

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Scotsmans brekkie ©

I lived in Scotland for a while, it's the only place I've seen dozens of pissed up people before even Wetherspoons were selling booze. They'd go mad for a boozy tea being as the booze aisles are all fenced off til 11am. Maybe just remove the tea, and the milk. Lovely people the Scots, very self effacing whilst being genuine too, but man can they drink. I thought I'd seen hardcore being in Newcastle for a few years, made the Geordies look like lightweights.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
Will you also start selling indulgences soon, @a.n.kirillov?
If yes, put me down for about a hundred - I have many sins.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos and a.n.kirillov
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
Why is hardly anyone confessing? I've done lots I regret. Low level crime mainly, and not treating a few ex gf's well. And losing it a few times when i shouldn't have. All years ago.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know, I derailed it talking about tea. There's another confession.

Reactions: terry_a_davis
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I shivered a little.

Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
I used to run an online group for witches/pagans and the like back in '17. It started off really well but then I was grieving someone who I had gotten very close to. I've made some irrational decisions during that time with the administration of said group. I'd brought on more staff that didn't belong and I was lenient on those I shouldn't have been lenient on. Regarding a friend who was also grieving over the same person, we'd fallen out a few times and I could be passive aggressive. She and I had made up early in '18.

A more recent thing is in the fall of 19 I started low key ghosting someone who was quite a sensitive person. Part of this was yes due to SAD lowering the spoons I had for all night long conversations which I had told them. I did not feel as close to them as they did to me though I've tried. It took me longer than I'd liked to actually explain my boundaries even in a halfassed way (We were talking about a project of theirs they wanted my help on specifically.)

I couldn't bring myself to say that they were expecting too much from me, and it was very difficult to get them to meet me half way. I could not accommodate them the way they want me to. The regret is that I was- and still am- afraid of their sensitive nature to say this to them in full.

Last edited:
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
I used to run an online group for witches/pagans and the like back in '17. It started off really well but then I was grieving someone who I had gotten very close to. I've made some irrational decisions during that time with the administration of said group. I'd brought on more staff that didn't belong and I was lenient on those I shouldn't have been lenient on. Regarding a friend who was also grieving over the same person, we'd fallen out a few times and I could be passive aggressive. She and I had made up early in '18.

Bit tangential, but did you ever come across a user named DarkFairy/Faerie, an American lady, had her own Wiccan page on geocities (I think?) I was pals with her years ago.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I let someone down, again and again, although they put all their trust and faith in me, and forgave me a million times, and gave me a millions chances to better myself.

That someone spread all their dreams, hopes and aspirations in front of me, and I just walked all over them. I did not even bother to tread carefully.

That someone was... me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadghost, enjolras, deltaofvenus and 1 other person
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I like to Imagining the death of the people who harmed me
Very relaxing

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, Good4Nothing, suicidebabyseal and 1 other person
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
I
Bit tangential, but did you ever come across a user named DarkFairy/Faerie, an American lady, had her own Wiccan page on geocities (I think?) I was pals with her years ago.
I'm afraid not. Even if I have there are a suprising amount of people with the same name. I've met at least 10 "Raven"s and 4 "Vivien"s for example.

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
I

I'm afraid not. Even if I have there are a suprising amount of people with the same name. I've met at least 10 "Raven"s and 4 "Vivien"s for example.
Yeah I thought it'd be a long shot, I can't even remember her name now (Erin seems to ring a bell) it might come to me, but I do remember she had her own site with an absolute shit load of content on it, way more expansive than you saw around that time, tons and tons of info about witchcraft and paganism. Must have taken her months given it was a free host site with limited tools. Thank you for replying anyway :)

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I am a total slut but I am so insecure that I don't want to hook up.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I was a slut, now I'm a shut in, so maybe a nun? It's not fun

• Hugs
Reactions: Morphinekiss and moodygrl
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
Yeah I thought it'd be a long shot, I can't even remember her name now (Erin seems to ring a bell) it might come to me, but I do remember she had her own site with an absolute shit load of content on it, way more expansive than you saw around that time, tons and tons of info about witchcraft and paganism. Must have taken her months given it was a free host site with limited tools. Thank you for replying anyway :)
Geocities man that's MySpace era or even pre MySpace isn't it? The crowd on the platform I was on (Discord) runs on the young side. Someone on reddit may remember her site possibly. If she's still at it then there's a chance maybe she moved to Tumblr where Witchcraft archives are more commonly found.

deltaofvenus

deltaofvenus

May 2, 2020
I have a sick fantasy about my abusive husband having a sudden death (car wreck, injury, disease, doesn't actually matter). I fantasize about finally being free, but keeping his money so I can live my life again. People would give me sympathy for being a widow, not knowing I was abused and that I was thrilled about his death. I imagine how I'd feel the moment I found out about it. I can feel it, the relief, the burden gone.

I feel a lot of shame for these thoughts, but I try to remind myself I'd never wish suffering or death on any other person, only the person that gave me ptsd and ruined my life.

• Love
Reactions: Georgii