zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
back when i was still new to this site i thought "SI" (survival instinct) meant suicidal ideation and i kept forgetting what CTB meant no matter how many times i looked it up

• Hugs
Reactions: Archness, PaunPaun, Forever Sleep and 3 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Sometimes SI is used also for suicidal ideation I think. But in completely different context though haha.
I tend to write cbt instead of ctb sometimes automatically, while it's a type of psychotherapy sooooo it's also a little bit far from the meaning I have in mind

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I tend to write cbt instead of ctb sometimes automatically, while it's a type of psychotherapy sooooo it's also a little bit far from the meaning I have in mind
It's own kind of therapy if you think about it :) except the outcome it ethernal peace

• Yay!
Reactions: dinosavr
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's own kind of therapy if you think about it :) except the outcome it ethernal peace
Hahah right. Cbt didn't work so I might just as well consider ctb :) It usually works better

• Yay!
Reactions: rozeske
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Same on the CBT bit. Honestly didnt know there was another meaning for SI, and now im looking forward to mixing both SI's

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
back when i was still new to this site i thought "SI" (survival instinct) meant suicidal ideation and i kept forgetting what CTB meant no matter how many times i looked it up
That's cute. Lol.
Sometimes SI is used also for suicidal ideation I think. But in completely different context though haha.
I see CBT all the time and think of cognitive therapy too. Lmao.