• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

meis

Dec 14, 2023
Hi to all. I am concerned about side effects of sn method. I'm interesting in nausea, pain and shortness of breath.
Is nausea so strong? And shortness of breath when occurs, when I'm unconscious or not, and It causes pain?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The member Vizzy made a long thread about SN including case studies of people that survived and their symptoms. When you have more posts, you'll be able to access the search bar too- if you can't yet...

Reactions: losing hope
M

meis

Dec 14, 2023
The member Vizzy made a long thread about SN including case studies of people that survived and their symptoms. When you have more posts, you'll be able to access the search bar too- if you can't yet...

Thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep