• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FakeNewYorker

FakeNewYorker

born to suffer
Oct 6, 2023
does anybody know how reliable this method could be? i read about it on a a book and ig in theory is similar to hanging bc you compress the arteries that oxygenate the brain but I'm not sure if it could actually work

Reactions: LeperGnome
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Ig u refer to NN method?

Reactions: FakeNewYorker and LeperGnome
LeperGnome

LeperGnome

Nov 14, 2023
I've been experimenting with that lately. I use two rolled up socks to compress the arteries, it works just fine. However, I have still problems finding the right spots on the first go. I guess I would have to use a ratchet, tighten it just enough to keep the socks in place and then keep adjusting them until I find the right spot. Then tighten the ratchet all the way et voilá.

The process itself is realy peaceful, pleasant actually. You start to feel lightheaded, your vision goes white and you faint.

• Love
Reactions: FakeNewYorker